Sign in to follow this  
TAGster

I want to change my TAG Kirium rubber bracelet

TAGster

Hi all,

I have a genuine TAG Kirium WL-1112 watch with rubber strap and I would like to change it for the stainless steel one.

I´ve done some search over the internet and I came up with some on-line stores (eBay mainly) that sells the steel bracelet but is quite expensive (500 usd avg.), so my question is: do you know if I can get a replica bracelet that fits my genuine watch? or am I doing an estupid thing putting a replica strap on a genuine watch? :lol: he he he.

This is my Kirium with the rubber strap:

4625167177_39aa49efa9.jpg

And I want a bracelet like my other TAG´s one:

4625771312_8bb8eed831.jpg

In fact, first I thought just to change bracelets between my watches, but the Chrono is Jr. Size so its bracelet doesn´t fit the other one. B)

Note: please don´t pay attention to the hour nor the day in the calendar, both watches need battery he he he.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers!!

AllergyDoc

If there's a rep of your watch with a steel bracelet, it should fit. the TAG rep bracelets are pretty good, I've heard. A gen bracelet usually fits on a rep, so the rep usually fits on a gen.

$500? My wife's dad bought a whole TAG watch for about $650.

Luthier

I'd buy good Tag replica with bracelet and put quartzes on the shelf.

TAGster
If there's a rep of your watch with a steel bracelet, it should fit. the TAG rep bracelets are pretty good, I've heard. A gen bracelet usually fits on a rep, so the rep usually fits on a gen.

$500? My wife's dad bought a whole TAG watch for about $650.

Thanks for your reply.

I was thinking the same, if there is a rep of my watch with steel bracelet, it should fit my gen. But I wanted also to check if I could get only the rep bracelet.

And yes, the sellers of the gen TAG bracelets are quite crazy, I was expecting the bracelet not to be cheap, but paying 500 usd for only the bracelet it is ridiculous, it´s almost the 60% of the total value of my gen watch when new (I paid around $900 on 2000), and I think the value of a watch should be mostly the movement.

I'd buy good Tag replica with bracelet and put quartzes on the shelf.

Yes, the same idea here. I will search for a good replica, in any case I will end paying a lot less than the gen TAG bracelet.

Do you know if there should be a rep of my watch?.

Thanks for your input mate!

Luthier
Do you know if there should be a rep of my watch?.

Thanks for your input mate!

Definitely not.

You can choose great Carrera or Link replicas, or Monaco, or something else, there's plenty of great TAG reps available.

I personally have 5.

TAGster

Well, so bad there is no a rep of my watch :-(

Anyways, I wanted to ask you guys another question: what tool do I need to open my watches? I would like to change myself the battery, but I think should be a special tool in order to open them right?.

Thanks.