Sign in to follow this  
Montecristo408

Hello!!! NEW MEMBER FROM USA!! PLEASE HELP

Montecristo408
Welcome & hi from N.C., USA..

Hello

NC!!!

IMO

Welcome from Canada here and congratulations on the up coming nuptials :)

thomm

Ah...yes...the late night order. Mine turned into a three watch order (one of which was a special request) as my first rep order from silix. Just waiting on delivery to post feedback.

Montecristo408
Welcome from Canada here and congratulations on the up coming nuptials :)

Thank you IMO!!!

Montecristo408
Ah...yes...the late night order. Mine turned into a three watch order (one of which was a special request) as my first rep order from silix. Just waiting on delivery to post feedback.

Sweet!!!

What did u order!?!?

fatarms

Welcome, dude. Cleveland here.

Hey Cleveland here as well! Brunswick actually

Used to live in N. Royalton just north of you. Then moved to Broadview Hts, now in Seven Hills :D

zinger

Used to live in N. Royalton just north of you. Then moved to Broadview Hts, now in Seven Hills :D

Nice, well glad to know there's someone close on here to me :beer2:

Montecristo408

Sweet!!! Nice to see US around here. Have you guys had any trouble before with shipments?

fatarms

Sweet!!! Nice to see US around here. Have you guys had any trouble before with shipments?

Never had a problem with customs other than the wait. My experience based on where the watch enters the country in terms of customs (probably about a total of 18-20 bought from China, and then sold some in M2M):

Customs in Los Angeles - probably the fastest, only had two go through LA and it took 48 hrs or less both times.

Chicago - not too bad, I think the longest I've had one sit in Chi-town is 5-6 days, most are out in 3-4 days. Had about a half dozen go thru Chicago.

NYC - I think only one person works there, at least that is what it seems like. Most of my watches have come thru NYC and they are slow as hell. If it enters the country there, you can expect at least a week's wait. I had one watch hang there for 15 days before it was released. I think the fastest out of NYC was 6 days. And that happened one time.

All in all, patience is the name of the game in this hobby. Chinese post is slow, and that's after the TD sources the watch, does the QC and then mails it. Watches take an average of about 2-3 weeks to reach you after ordering. But they've all arrived.

Montecristo408

Never had a problem with customs other than the wait. My experience based on where the watch enters the country in terms of customs (probably about a total of 18-20 bought from China, and then sold some in M2M):

Customs in Los Angeles - probably the fastest, only had two go through LA and it took 48 hrs or less both times.

Chicago - not too bad, I think the longest I've had one sit in Chi-town is 5-6 days, most are out in 3-4 days. Had about a half dozen go thru Chicago.

NYC - I think only one person works there, at least that is what it seems like. Most of my watches have come thru NYC and they are slow as hell. If it enters the country there, you can expect at least a week's wait. I had one watch hang there for 15 days before it was released. I think the fastest out of NYC was 6 days. And that happened one time.

All in all, patience is the name of the game in this hobby. Chinese post is slow, and that's after the TD sources the watch, does the QC and then mails it. Watches take an average of about 2-3 weeks to reach you after ordering. But they've all arrived.

Right on! Thanks for that!! I payed extra for shipping they fed ex. Thru TSwatches international. Was hoping to get before my wedding since one would b a gift n the other i wanted to wear along my grey tux. Bummer!! When do u think ill receive!? Im afraid that no one will b home to accept shipment.

Montecristo408

Right on! Thanks for that!! I payed extra for shipping they fed ex. Thru TSwatches international. Was hoping to get before my wedding since one would b a gift n the other i wanted to wear along my grey tux. Bummer!! When do u think ill receive!? Im afraid that no one will b home to accept shipment.

Received on the 4th was pretty fast!