Sign in to follow this  
Montecristo408

Hello!!! NEW MEMBER FROM USA!! PLEASE HELP

Montecristo408

I just recently Joined this forum and man!!! tons of info this is great!!

BTW im looking for a Day Just or a Day Date stainless steel. i saw the reputable dealers and sites... but i wanted to ask if you guys had a great experience with any? or who has the best replicas? markings and movements? please help.

Edited by Montecristo408

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG glad you are here,

Montecristo408

Hello and welcome to RWG glad you are here,

Thank you!!!

Monty010

Welcome from The Netherlands

Montecristo408

Welcome from The Netherlands

Netherlands!!! Sweet Thanks!

scorpion

Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Namaste, and Välkommen....................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great

information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

...........-(o o)-...........

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

PS: Yes this message is cut and pasted, I am sorry if you thought it was hand crafted just for you and are now bitterly disapointed but I simply have way to much work to do to write down an individual welcome to every new member. But hey at least you might understand one or more of the languages I put "welcome" in.

Montecristo408

Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Namaste, and Välkommen....................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

PS: Yes this message is cut and pasted, I am sorry if you thought it was hand crafted just for you and are now bitterly disapointed but I simply have way to much work to do to write down an individual welcome to every new member. But hey at least you might understand one or more of the languages I put "welcome" in.

THank you!

scorpion

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

THank you!

You are most welcome.....one thing remember to read a lot, and learn you will

1 read.gif

Mechwarrior

Cheers from Italy

do not foreget: italians do it better..............sub too :giggle:

fatarms

Welcome, dude. Cleveland here.

BadPickle

Welcome from the sunny uk. Have a real good read before you commit!!

TD feedback is a great place to start!!

RUSH2112

Read the reviews of the dealers and visit the websites of those that have the. Read the info under the rolex tab and you will be ready to make a choice soon.

Guyute

The thing you won't figure out without reading is that, for the most part (and with the exception of one or two), all the dealers sell the same products. The customer service is what separates them. So find a dealer you feel comfortable with and give it a go.

Oh, and welcome to RWG.

Pharmo

welcome mate :)

greg_r

Most dealers will be able to help you - they're all going to be supplying from the same sources.

For what it's worth, my DJ came from Josh (perfect clones)

rolexdj_150513.JPG

Montecristo408

Cheers from Italy

do not foreget: italians do it better..............sub too :giggle:

ITALIA!!!!

Most dealers will be able to help you - they're all going to be supplying from the same sources.

rolexdj_150513.JPG

Thats a beauty!!!

The thing you won't figure out without reading is that, for the most part (and with the exception of one or two), all the dealers sell the same products. The customer service is what separates them. So find a dealer you feel comfortable with and give it a go.

Oh, and welcome to RWG.

THANKS!!!! good pointer!!!

Thanks Clealand

Montecristo408

Read the reviews of the dealers and visit the websites of those that have the. Read the info under the rolex tab and you will be ready to make a choice soon.

Will do thanks! So far perfect clones seems good! good reviews too! but cant find what im looking for.

veritech
but cant find what im looking for.

Gather up some pics of the watch you want and email them directly.

moosedroppings

Yee welcome homie oakland right here. Just to let u know shipping to us canbe a headache at times. Stuiped customs keep mewsing with my order.

zinger

Hey Cleveland here as well! Brunswick actually

onzenuub

rolexdj_150513.JPG

What is it worth? :D

Montecristo408

Ok Guys,

after all that i decided to buy this i just placed my order at 3am my time lol...

Cant wait to receive! Will post pictures as soon as i receive it!

mo1050-montblanc-time-walker-white-dial-ss-ss-asian-7750-28800bph.jpg

I payed for express shipping from fed ex.. it was a extra 50 bucks... I leave to Riviera Maya Mex to get marry next Wed early am... hope i receive it before i leave! any one with experience with this Dealer and his shipping methods? i will using this watch along with my grey tux!!! and i also bought a watch for my future bride too!

tg9161-tag-heuer-aquaracer-mop-dial-diamond-ss-ss-swiss-quartz.jpg

I got her this one because she is a fan of mother or pearl. Also i have a GEN aquaracer in a black dial, so im very familiar with markings which i can compare to. I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW THE DETAILS!!!

DONT KNOW HOW I WENT FROM A DD AND DJ TO A MONTBLANC but im a huge fan of their pens! and it will only be right i wear that on my wedding day..

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Montecristo408
welcome to the nuthouse :)

thank you!!!

daddio507

Welcome & hi from N.C., USA..