Sign in to follow this  
P4GTR

Allow me to introduce myself

P4GTR

I just assume everyone knows everyone from one board to another, but for those that don't venture off, hello!

I'm not new, been around since mid '07. Same username on all boards. See some familiar faces and some not so familiar faces here. I started back on RWG1 where highflyingclive and Demsey kept telling me I dont need a sub, I needed a Panerai. At that time, I didn't know what Panerai was.

My favorite piece is my Skyland, which is off to Zigs spa next month.

I have a few gens/reps, and like to post pics. Excited to get my 43mm Carrera Day/Date from Mary as if it were my first rep. Stay tuned for some pics and reviews once its in hand.

..See you guys around.

AllergyDoc

Um, Demsey would never tell anyone to buy a Panerai and Clive was deluded enough to think that big ugly watches "loosen knickers". :Whistle:

Would you post your bracelet cleaning and conditioning thread here? I've alluded and linked to it but (maybe even stole your pics) but I'm sure I goofed up the explanation. Your bracelet treatment is fast and easy (which is why I like it) and works. Macsac's produces excellent results as well but is too much work for us lazy folk.

Luthier

Welcome aboard, GTR!!!

You definitely need a Sub, and... what is Panerai???

:Whistle:

Skyland, 43mm Carrera and Porsche - best things man can get a pleasure with, being dressed.

Good taste!!!

Oh, good Les Paul guitar too...

:Whistle:

oscarmadfish

welcome

Baldrick

Welcome P4GTR, recognise you from the other forums.

BTW, just for nosiness sake, what does the P4GTR stand for?

P4GTR
Um, Demsey would never tell anyone to buy a Panerai and Clive was deluded enough to think that big ugly watches "loosen knickers". :Whistle:

Would you post your bracelet cleaning and conditioning thread here? I've alluded and linked to it but (maybe even stole your pics) but I'm sure I goofed up the explanation. Your bracelet treatment is fast and easy (which is why I like it) and works. Macsac's produces excellent results as well but is too much work for us lazy folk.

I joined here just to stalk you, AD. And were is dems vanished off to? The whole HFC/Dems back and forth had my head spinning, I guess your right, Dems is into Rolex if I remember correctly.

Welcome aboard, GTR!!!

You definitely need a Sub, and... what is Panerai???

:)

Skyland, 43mm Carrera and Porsche - best things man can get a pleasure with, being dressed.

Good taste!!!

Oh, good Les Paul guitar too...

;)

Dude! I got a rep Fender Strat neck off Samin. It sucks! I'm into guitars, too.

IMG_3670.jpg

My strat

IMG_3644.jpg

And I have a sub. My 1st rep. Nickle ETA VIPmariner baby!

SDC12259.jpg

And.. I have one Panerai, thats all a man needs, they're all the same! ahahaha :Whistle:

IMG_2020.jpg

I have mastered refinishing rep PAM straps, and have a really good bracelet rattle fix for Subs. I'll post my tutorials soon. Slammed at work.

IMG_1997.jpg

1DS.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

SDC10038.jpg

SDC10013.jpg

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse P4. very nice collection you got there. :Whistle:

Fiddo

Hello! :Whistle:

Welcome!

P4GTR

Some other hobbies, basically. Im in IT, and Im into cars. P4 (pentium4) GTR, after the infamous Nissan. I built this really sick desktop PC going back some years.. I dubbed it P4GTR. So the computer name followed into a new email address, and then it just sortve became a handle.

..I'd rather just go by Daniel, but it is what it is. :Whistle: :Whistle:

dingle

Some other hobbies, basically. Im in IT, and Im into cars. P4 (pentium4) GTR, after the infamous Nissan. I built this really sick desktop PC going back some years.. I dubbed it P4GTR. So the computer name followed into a new email address, and then it just sortve became a handle.

..I'd rather just go by Daniel, but it is what it is. :):Whistle:

welcome to the nuthouse Daniel :Whistle:

KBH

Welcome P4GTR. A man who need know introduction to most of us. Welcome and hope you stick around.

Dempsey use to stick his head in every now and them. But ever since he bought a commercial fishing boat he mysteriously vanished. I told him about going offshore with a single engine but he didn't listen. :Whistle:

Luthier
Dude! I got a rep Fender Strat neck off Samin. It sucks! I'm into guitars, too.

Somebody, give him a link to THAT post with "M" guitars, please... I don't have it.

Let him drool... :clap:

Col.?

And.. I have one Panerai, thats all a man needs, they're all the same! ahahaha :clap:

+1000

:clap:

greg_r

Welcome, P4 - good to see you posting :clap: