Sign in to follow this  
mtt.tr

First repica.

mtt.tr

Hi i am looking at getting my first replica i have narrowed it down to two site and three watches. But i need help choosing which one and what site.

Rolex

http://www.cqout.com

Site looks ok but not sure.

Brietling

http://www.aoobuy.com

Site looks OK but it use western union??

What watch also help me with the site as they are similar prices.

This one is my favorite one but it is the site.

Also one more question What are the movements like. on the Briets. They are OS10 and the other OS20.

Any Advice welcome.

Thanks Matt. :thumbsup::Whistle:

alphakazi

aoobuy uses paypal also

the Quartz OS20 is just a plain ole quartz ticker - if you don't mind your watch ticking ( a sure tell of a rep ), they are great and reliable AND have a working chrono

as a 1st rep - quartz might not bad a bad choice - you can upgrade your choice from there

it's a good idea to start with a real cheapy but know that's what it is - a real cheap watch

AllergyDoc

Hi Matt,

Greg has bought several Rollies from that seller on CQOut. He seems satisfied, for the price.

The other seller I think Fakemaster used to buy from. Not sure though. Both Breitlings have quartz movements, which is not correct for the watch, but you may like them. I can't comment on the accuracy of the watches (aside from the quartz movement). There are serious collectors who have quartz reps.

There are far better replicas for those models, but they cost a lot more.

Good luck!

mtt.tr

The reason i am looking at them is mainly as they are cheap. The quartz movement does not really bother me as it is a first.

Aoobuy look a bit odd unless some one can tell me about them.

greg_r
Hi i am looking at getting my first replica i have narrowed it down to two site and three watches. But i need help choosing which one and what site.

Rolex

http://www.cqout.com

Site looks ok but not sure.

Not all dealers on CQout are trustworthy, but jiuli9 is one you can feel safe with. Several of us have done business with them, and they're reliable. There are better Subs out there (for more money), but for the price you can't go too far wrong. If you can afford it, however, take a look at the Noobmariner, which is probably the best of the budget Subs. It's around twice the price, but a lot closer to the real thing. It's available from most of the better dealers - including Josh at http://www.jpc8118.com/rlss10009-black-beg...ing-p-2303.html

Brietling

Site looks OK but it use western union??

What watch also help me with the site as they are similar prices.

This one is my favorite one but it is the site.

Also one more question What are the movements like. on the Briets. They are OS10 and the other OS20.

Any Advice welcome.

Thanks Matt. :drunksing::D

Aoobuy are reportedly reliable also, although I've not bought from them myself. However, the Breits you've linked are very poor quality reps - quartz movements and not terribly close to the gen in appearance. They're likely to be reliable, but I'd avoid, to be honest.

Take a look at the recommended dealer list, which might give you some more ideas: http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...hp?showtopic=60

Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear! :)

mtt.tr

What of you reckon of the Rolex then?

Thanks for the help guy.

Also just found the trusted dealers before you posted it but thanks. :drunksing:

alphakazi

+1

greg is so detailed and informative with new members - even a split quote and clickable links - yes make us proud greg

greg_r
What of you reckon of the Rolex then?

Thanks for the help guy.

Also just found the trusted dealers before you posted it but thanks. :drunksing:

I have one of their cheapie Rollie GMTs and it's rather nice. The Sub will be similar quality - nice watch for very little dough. If you don't want to go up to the next level, price-wise, that's a good choice.

greg_r
+1

greg is so detailed and informative with new members - even a split quote and clickable links - yes make us proud greg

Flattery will get you everywhere... :drunksing:

greg_r
Hi Matt,

Greg has bought several Rollies from that seller on CQOut. He seems satisfied, for the price.

Only one Rollie, Doc. Several watches of other brands, though :drunksing:

mtt.tr

Are they actually automatic. What is the quality of that movement in those watches.

Tell you what is odd though i started looking for reps about 4days ago and i did not really like Rolexs but i have taken a liking to them. Also is the box a real box as for £8 it might be worth it.

greg_r

The Rolex is automatic, yes. It uses a Chinese '21j' movement, which are cheap but surprisingly reliable.

Rep boxes are generally not worth the money - the cheapie £8 versions are very poor quality. I personally wouldn't bother.

mtt.tr

kk thanks mate how do you adjust the strap on them is the same as a normal watch as some watches have different techniques

greg_r
kk thanks mate how do you adjust the strap on them is the same as a normal watch as some watches have different techniques

The bracelet is adjusted by removing links. All you need is a small jeweler's screwdriver. Easy as can be.

onzenuub

Just wait for Greg, he is good in the techniques

Just wait for Greg, he is good in the techniques

Hmmmm just a little to late.

Guest dave123
Hi Matt,

The other seller I think Fakemaster used to buy from. Not sure

Anoobuy was on fartmasters 'scam list' until he started selling the guys watches,then he became o.k.... :drunksing:

greg_r
Hi Matt,

The other seller I think Fakemaster used to buy from. Not sure

Anoobuy was on fartmasters 'scam list' until he started selling the guys watches,then he became o.k.... :)

:drunksing: That kinda figures....

Luthier

"High Quality JAPANESE automatic movement" on Sub?

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

greg_r
"High Quality JAPANESE automatic movement" on Sub?

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Yeah. We know. Like many other rep sellers, descriptions aren't always accurate. Go figure B) Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

JohnG

Get the Rolex Submariner.

It is a must buy for any first-timer. Any noobie with his salt must become obsessed with Submariners and then move on to other brands. It is part of a heathly developemental cycle.

greg_r
Get the Rolex Submariner.

It is a must buy for any first-timer. Any noobie with his salt must become obsessed with Submariners and then move on to other brands. It is part of a heathly developemental cycle.

There must be something wrong with me - I've never actually owned a Submariner....

Having said that, I agree B)

oscarmadfish

i have never had a sub either my one and only rolex is the wonderfull deepsea dweller B)

greg_r
i have never had a sub either my one and only rolex is the wonderfull deepsea dweller B)

squidswim.jpg

Just don't ask how he gets it on his wrist... :angry:

oscarmadfish

getting it on is not a problem its getting the fooker off B)

onzenuub
getting it on is not a problem its getting the fooker off :beer:

Just be friendly now Oscar.