mtt.tr

First repica.

greg_r
getting it on is not a problem its getting the fooker off :stupid:

:drunksing:

alphakazi

omega > rolex

gottahaverolex

Definitely the Sea Dweller. Maybe give Josh at Perfect Clones a try though. He's a great dealer for first time buyers. He'll make the purchase a good experience for you. Robbie at aoobuy.com is fine too but his Breitlings suck. I know because I bought one for fun and MAN is it BAD! His rollies are very decent and cheap and he'll take care of you. Good luck!

alphakazi

i think everyone makes a decent rollie now

Luthier
I guess the sensible thing is to narrow down my choices. But i haven't what would you guys suggest to what i post.

http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=4475857

http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=4483005

http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=3570682

What do you guys think/ suggest

Thanks Matt.

Very Rare, unique design. 3 chronos (???????????????), High grade silver(?????) stainless steel, High quality genuine (??????????) Stainless Steel Bracelet, Top Quality Japanese (?????????) automatic movement 21Jewel .......

Gosh... what's the bunch of bullshit...

greg_r

Luthier: :lol: If you want good descriptions from Tony, go to his watcheden site (and pay more). NOBODY on CQout does accurate descriptions - but if you know what you're buying, it's hardly a problem. Meantime, if you have nothing useful to add, quit spazzing...

@mtt.tr

The Omega looks pretty iffy to me. Of the ones you post, I'd go with one or other of the Rollies - probably the SeaDweller. As GHR says, if you pay a bit more, you'll get a better watch, but if you want to keep the price low, then the majority of budget Rollies are fairly decent these days.

Luthier
Luthier: :lol: If you want good descriptions from Tony, go to his watcheden site (and pay more). NOBODY on CQout does accurate descriptions - but if you know what you're buying, it's hardly a problem. Meantime, if you have nothing useful to add, quit spazzing...

@mtt.tr

The Omega looks pretty iffy to me. Of the ones you post, I'd go with one or other of the Rollies - probably the SeaDweller. As GHR says, if you pay a bit more, you'll get a better watch, but if you want to keep the price low, then the majority of budget Rollies are fairly decent these days.

As far as I remember, you mentioned this dealer as a "decent" one. NO decent dealer will write such a crap on his page.

Noob will not know, is it correct description or not, so, you want them to be fooled?

But, again... it's my personal opinion, you can bite me, we have freedom of speech, aren't we?

greg_r
Every forum has a resident wanker................Luthier you are it. Well done.

Luthier - I'm sure we're all fascinated by your opinions - if only to wonder how one person can spend so much time talking out of his ass. :lol:

EVERY decent dealer has suspect descriptions on occasion (including Josh), which is why these forums are so useful - helping us all to know what we're buying. Deal with it or, as you so 'eloquently' say, bite me.

Tonyxkf is a long established, reliable dealer from whom many of us have bought watches without issues. He's also an approved dealer over on RWI (aka watcheden). Descriptions on the CQout shopfront and his 'old' site at idolreplicas have aways been iffy - Gawd knows why, but that's just the way it is. The advantage with buying from him via CQout is that his prices are sometimes lower that way. His www.watcheden.com site is a lot better - but some watches are going to be more expensive. Either way, he's still reliable. Just as with ANY other dealer, you need to know what you're buying - don't take the dealer's description as gospel or you are going to be disappointed ('swiss ETA' 'waterproof' etc...)

If you don't want to deal with him, that's fine - just as your continued shilling (for want of a better word - I know you're sincere and I don't have a problem with it) for Mary is fine. However, Tony is on our 'official' recommended dealer list with damn good reason. Quit contradicting me when you obviously have had no experience of him yourself...

JohnG

fotos011.jpg

JohnG
Luthier - I'm sure we're all fascinated by your opinions - if only to wonder how one person can spend so much time talking out of his ass.

EVERY decent dealer has suspect descriptions on occasion (including Josh),

ESPECIALLY JOSH.

"Synthetic sapphire" (when he says it, it is mineral crystal)

"Light AR" - is no AR AT ALL

"Asian ETA" is a DG2813 (this is NOT an ETA copy)

"Swiss ETA" - most ARE Asian copies of the ETA

And so on...

Ah, that Groucho, he got jokes...

greg_r

fotos011.jpg

Well, maybe not that one. :lol:

alphakazi

hey that's an awesome rollie :huh:

Luthier

I'm not "shilling" for anyone, As you said once- we are welcome new blood, so, I recommended one great dealer, and I still buy there will great service and unbeatable prices. Envy me. Besides, Mary left the company and in the process of creating her own watch business, so, I'm dealing with another girl from the same office, with same success.

And don't forget to bite John too, for his remarks about Josh.

OK, enough, topic closed. I'm sorry if I offended your puritanian virgin feelings, I just can't stand bullshit in any form.

greg_r
I just can't stand bullshit in any form.

Neither can I - and it gets pretty deep when you're around.

onzenuub
:huh:

bme

Well said. Greg.

Some people just don't get it. I reckon that Luthier is Fakey's sidekick and claim my Quartz Breitling with AR.

AllergyDoc

And this, mtt.tr, is how we roll here on RWG1.1!

Lots of :boxing: and :lolcina:. It often starts out like :huh:, turns into :tomaatit:, then guys get their feelings hurt :Talk to the Hand: then :Hug:.

Always plenty of :band:, :beer2:, :drunksing: , and :rofl:.

Edit: Got a scary "Error 503" with this post. :lol:

Edited by AllergyDoc

onzenuub

You're lucky you didn't got a 504 error with all these smilies.

JohnG

Fight%20Night%203%20PSP.jpg

AllergyDoc

Maybe it was 504. I didn't know there was a smiley limit. :groucho:

onzenuub

Maybe it was 504. I didn't know there was a smiley limit. :groucho:

No limits on this forum Doc, only a picture limit I believe.

greg_r
And this, mtt.tr, is how we roll here on RWG1.1!

Lots of :boxing: and :lolcina: . It often starts out like :unsure: , turns into :tomaatit: , then guys get their feelings hurt :Talk to the Hand: then :Hug: .

Always plenty of :band: , :beer2: , :drunksing: , and :rofl: .

Edit: Got a scary "Error 503" with this post. :o

:groucho: true.

Some of us take it more seriously than others, though ;)

greg_r

Maybe it was 504. I didn't know there was a smiley limit. :unsure:

Going off-topic here for a moment (shock horror!!!!!) there IS a smiley limit, but it's pretty high. The default is only 10, but I upped it considerably. Your post is nowhere close to the limit, which is currently set at 100 (which I figured would be enough for anyone with the possible exception of Fakey :groucho: ).

onzenuub

We need an Obama smilie.