Sign in to follow this  
oilman666

AP Royal Oak Offshore- question

oilman666

I am new to the forum, so please be kind..

I am looking for a High quality ROO on bracelet. I see the Trusted Dealers, but have noticed some (Josh- http://www.rwgforum.net/links/goto/44-joshua-aka-perfect-clones/ ) who's sites are down. So this begs a question. What are the best quality dealers and who can safely ship to US?

Has anyone recently purchased a similar ROO on bracelet? I am looking for a 8-8.25" band, and the quality of the band, in relation to OEM. I tried one (OEM at dealer) on very Heavy and wears very well.

I checked out Trusty Time & Pure Time, sent email, no reply yet, so just wondering if they are the same quality from both dealers or if anyone knows another source, other than AP, that has exceptional quality pieces. And your thoughts on what you got.

Thanks

jeffw69

I have bought quite a few AP ROOs and they have all come from Toro Bravo.

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

In the Audemars Piguet section of the forum, you will find many reviews and pics that members here have taken the time to post.

Welcome.

gran

Good night 666!

WARBOT

Remember, patience is required for this hobby so don't fret because they have not responded.

Give them some time to sort thru emails, remember, your not the only one buying from them.

Rolexwatchman

Most of the watches come from same places...

Dex675

Perfect clones website is www.p-cls.com. His feedback is also up and working within the forum, so I think the link you have may be incorrect.

Rolexwatchman

Perfect clones website is www.p-cls.com. His feedback is also up and working within the forum, so I think the link you have may be incorrect.

Yes you're correct

also the link is listed here... http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=298