Sign in to follow this  
redanneqpr1312

Audemars Piguet

redanneqpr1312

Recently joined, seeking advice about dealers who offer best replica of AP Grand Prix 2010? Aware of trusted dealers but any advice from other members welcome

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum. :)

deathnote

No introduction. Asking about watches in new member introduction forum You gona get burnt.

torqiet

welcome to the dangerous world of replicas, where addiction can be stronger than drugs.

onzenuub

If and when you are able to read you could read in this forum that it is advised to send pictures of the watch you want to one of the TD's and as,k them if the watch is in stock and if they are able to deliver.

TheInthusiest
If and when you are able to read you could read in this forum that it is advised to send pictures of the watch you want to one of the TD's and as,k them if the watch is in stock and if they are able to deliver.

Nobody else comment. Onze has the answer.

Let op figure out on his own. He has all the tools at his disposal

conx

By 'all the tools', are you referring to the entire membership, or just onze and Jeff?

TheInthusiest

By 'all the tools', are you referring to the entire membership, or just onze and Jeff?

The whole package, mate.

Mainly just the search bar... :P

jeffw69

I'm a tool? That's it!!! You are on ignore, biaatch. :handbagsatdawn: Furthermore, I shall file an HFR with Greg and every mod here. :P

gran

ap_image.1520531.jpg

damn difficult to replicate these grand prixes

TheSav

I'm a tool? That's it!!! You are on ignore, biaatch. :handbagsatdawn: Furthermore, I shall file an HFR with Greg and every mod here. :P

Don't forget to make a scam report too.

Signed

TheFelon

TheInthusiest

Don't forget to make a scam report too.

Signed

TheFelon

We going at it again Jeff?

onzenuub
Nobody else comment. Onze has the answer. Let op figure out on his own. He has all the tools at his disposal
Don't forget to make a scam report too. Signed TheFelon

Jeff is just a fucking whining reportwhore.

TheInthusiest
Nobody else comment. Onze has the answer. Let op figure out on his own. He has all the tools at his disposal

Sshhhhh.... No need to point the obvious out. It'll make him excited and want to reply

greg_r

Furthermore, I shall file an HFR with Greg and every mod here. :P

What, another one? :shitfan:

;)

onzenuub
Sshhhhh.... No need to point the obvious out. It'll make him excited and want to reply

Hope he doesn't get too excited, he'll start dripping again.

TheInthusiest

Hopefully he's wearing the diapers he was sent as a gift with his last watch

onzenuub

He used them all and needs new ones urgent,

TheInthusiest

He already filled them up? Damn. They were seized for his mum. No one could possibly fill them up...

onzenuub
He already filled them up? Damn. They were seized for his mum. No one could possibly fill them up...

He can, he is the ultimate fill up whore. :lol:

TheInthusiest

Hahaha

gran

Hahaha

ku-medium.jpg

onzenuub at it again...

onzenuub

Hahaha

ku-medium.jpg

onzenuub at it again...

:rofl:

ad6904

Pig-what?