Sign in to follow this  
Ska

Mary Omega UPO Chrono (7750 MOD) Black Bezel Steel on Steel.

Luthier
This is the dream watch:

51353392199001-20.png

that or a Jaeger leCoultre Gyrotourbillon 1 (But a rep will NEVER happen) and I don't have a spare £300,000 hanging about.

I like your UPO much more.

Omeg@007

SW: seems no chance of getting the crown & tube. huuuuuhhhn :(

i think the better thing is to take to watchsmith....

Ska

Thanks guys, yeah basically I'm reluctant to send the watch back - if only because I love it so much. I feel quite attached to it as my first rep from the forum!! I'm doubtful that any replacement would be as good!

If I was to try and replace the crown tube myself how would you guys go about it and how much work would actually be involved?

Thanks so much for getting involved

All the best

Ska

imranbecks

Really sorry to hear about your watch.... I was in a similar situation just last week from another seller and with a similar looking watch.. The Planet Ocean as well.. But mine was for the movement... I decided not to send it back coz just like you, I didn't want to part with the watch... No luck with servicing the watch locally as no one wants to fix a replica.. Maybe you'll have better luck with yours..

Yours was the crown huh? Could it have been damaged during shipping or is it just another QC problem prior to shipping it out...?

Edited by imranbecks

Ska

hey Imran -

if you check the other thread above this one in the forum which has the proper review of the UPO you'll find that I fixed the crown easily in less than 5 minutes. Besides, its a tiny flaw in an otherwise magnificent rep.

I'm sorry you've had these problems, and I hope you can resolve them!!

skintrade

Ska, the perfect first time buyers guide, thanks for that m8.

multicraft2607
Went to bed and to my astonishment when I woke up the following morning my inbox was awash with spangly new photos of a certain watch:

img0045vy.jpg

img0044dm.jpg

img0046oq.jpg

img0050kh.jpg

img0048o.jpg

img0049j.jpg

So as I'm a newbie i thought I'd ask people what they thought re: Quality, detailing etc......

Obviously this is just a first look, but when it arrives I'll be doing a much more thorough review.

Until then, I'd really appreciate your thoughts........

Great post, being new here this type of post really helps members who want to start buying but who are not sure with dealers.

I wanted to buy soon as i registered,,,, but boy have I spent some time reading RWG items, Ive enjoyed it that much I needed to support it by becoming a VIP which I hope other members do who get so much enjoyment from it.

Mary seems to be an excellent dealer who I will use when my partner makes up her mind on what she wants, I will use BK for a Rolex,,,, its all good.

Dennis