Sign in to follow this  
norrie

45.5 PO super reps?

norrie

Hi. Can someone tell me if there are any super reps or close to super of 43-45.5mm POs? Dealers? Ta!

LightGeek

Yes.

1littlegreen

65 posts....Tsssskkkkk...

I'll start with re-welcoming you. Email our TD's and read the reviews...there you will find your answers.

James.

Maybe.

No.

Probably.

Que?

norrie

I've been using the search field and haven't come up with an answer I'm satisfied with other than UPO. That's why I'm asking the question. If its too hard for you guys to answer, why not just ignore me and skip to the next thread? I could either ask a TD or I could ask here. I guess the difference is shown above. Thanks. Sorry for bothering you.

You should be looking for the upo version by noobfactory,its the best copy out there,have one myself.its a superrep for sure!

Edited by 481609

ugydateg.jpg

TheTinMan

There are some great reps for sure and the UPO is the best. The pearl is still not right though, so if you're looking for perfection, it's still not available.

norrie
A simple search of "best planet ocean" netted quite a few choice links, like this one on the first page... http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=17775

Thanks but as like this link from 2011, many are old and I figured there would have been many new reps in the last couple of years. I have a couple of 45mm engraved ceramic PO reps now but the problem I have with them after trying on some gens is that they don't seem to have the thickness the gens have and sit higher off the wrist like gens do. Are there any quality reps that are more like gens in that way?

Thanks 481609 and fuqhard. I'll check that out. A 45 liquidmetal is on the way. Maybe I just wait for that and see what follows it.

LightGeek

Note that most POs (not ceramic/LM) have the Omega logo too low for a while now.

norrie

Thanks!