Sign in to follow this  
kasper618

For the smaller guys here, PAM 372 on small 6" wrist!

Chairman7w

I think it looks great.

The confidence is half the battle. If you just Own It and bust it out there for all to see, you can carry it well. If you're self-conscious about wearing a larger watch, it'll come through, and you'll send out the "Yikes! My watch is too big I hope nobody laughs at me" vibe for all to see.

Looks real sharp there.

mysterio

I think it looks great.

The confidence is half the battle. If you just Own It and bust it out there for all to see, you can carry it well. If you're self-conscious about wearing a larger watch, it'll come through, and you'll send out the "Yikes! My watch is too big I hope nobody laughs at me" vibe for all to see.

Looks real sharp there.

+1 They don't even notice that it's bigger than my "normal" 44mm PAMs. Looks good on the 6" wrist. It must be flatter than it is round. That helps.

kasper618

My wrist is flat up top, that really helps pull off the larger watches too. They aren't constantly moving around. The way I look at it, as long as while I'm wearing a watch, the strap still bows around my wrist instead of shooting straight down, it looks fine in action...

NFleischer

Too big for me (71/4 inch wrist) but it 's a nice looking watch. I prefer the 45mm versions.DSCN0085.jpg

Tits McGee

A couple cheesburgers & some jelly doughnuts every day might help the watch look like it fits right :titsmcgee:

kasper618

A couple cheesburgers & some jelly doughnuts every day might help the watch look like it fits right :titsmcgee:

Hahahaha!!! I eat so bad, Junkfood, pop, pizza, greasy burgers, and I've always been a very hefty 125lbs, since my middle school days.

Andrey PAM

It's too big for you, sorry. I'm not hating, I'm being honest. The lugs should not pass your wrist. If you like it, wear it! ;)

Greater PAM does not exist :B): ...

Simply there are small brushes of hands :hehehe: )))