Sign in to follow this  
timekeeper

Freshman from Sydney

timekeeper

Hi everybody,

Just wondering if anybody knows any quality replica sites they could recommend, I have looked at the "trusted list" but I need to hear from people here in OZ who have ordered online & weren't stiffed. Mainly after A grade Rolex & Breitling replicas.

Cheers,

Time Keeper

dingle

they are all good. TB and some others from the land of OZ will be along shortly to confirm. :D

welcome to the nuthouse :)

houndoggie
Hi everybody,

Just wondering if anybody knows any quality replica sites they could recommend, I have looked at the "trusted list" but I need to hear from people here in OZ who have ordered online & weren't stiffed. Mainly after A grade Rolex & Breitling replicas.

Cheers,

Time Keeper

The trusted dealer list is trusted for a reason. They are thoroughly vetted. I'd stick with them. Also, that Grade A stuff is BS.

Read this: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=39

trailboss99

No worries with OZ customs mate. They are pushovers. I've got a dozen in the last three weeks without a bother.

Oh, and none of them will stiff you, that's why they're trusted.

Col.

timekeeper

Thanks fellas, now anybody heard of this mob swissreplicawatches.com.au? Saw them on a friends facebook

KBH

That name has popped up a couple of times in the last week or two. Seems like the general consensus is that it's a overpriced and probable scam site. I doubt if you'll find anybody here that has bought from them and we have lots of Aussies on board.

Why would go there when you can buy directly from the watch factories in Ghuanzhou, China where they are all made.

timekeeper
That name has popped up a couple of times in the last week or two. Seems like the general consensus is that it's a overpriced and probable scam site. I doubt if you'll find anybody here that has bought from them and we have lots of Aussies on board.

Why would go there when you can buy directly from the watch factories in Ghuanzhou, China where they are all made.

Tell me where to go brother as I have no clue. I looked at their site and the quality looks good, any advice on where I should be looking instead would be appreciated

houndoggie

Tell me where to go brother as I have no clue. I looked at their site and the quality looks good, any advice on where I should be looking instead would be appreciated

Here you go: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=75

WatchInternational = Mary

KBH

Start here:

Collector's Zone

And then here:

Trusted Dealers List

Most of the Dealers can all get the same watches. You might want to look at Mary's Website but be aware that she has better prices for members of this forum. So, if you find something you like, contact her through her e mail address and mention you are a member here.

My only question would be which movement you want. The better watches sometimes, but not always, come with either Eta or Chinese Eta clone movements. The cheaper watches, and often the cheaper cases come with Asian 21j movements. This isn't a hard and fast rule though. Figure out what you're looking for and post a picture or link and you'll get some good feedback. There's usually somebody here that is familiar with the watch you're looking at.

timekeeper
Start here:

Collector's Zone

And then here:

Trusted Dealers List

Most of the Dealers can all get the same watches. You might want to look at Mary's Website but be aware that she has better prices for members of this forum. So, if you find something you like, contact her through her e mail address and mention you are a member here.

My only question would be which movement you want. The better watches sometimes, but not always, come with either Eta or Chinese Eta clone movements. The cheaper watches, and often the cheaper cases come with Asian 21j movements. This isn't a hard and fast rule though. Figure out what you're looking for and post a picture or link and you'll get some good feedback. There's usually somebody here that is familiar with the watch you're looking at.

Cheers! Whats Mary's website?

timekeeper
Start here:

Collector's Zone

And then here:

Trusted Dealers List

Cheers! Whats Mary's website? And this is the watch I'm interested in http://www.swissreplicawatches.com.au/shop...mp;productId=47

Edited by timekeeper

timekeeper

Here you go: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=75

WatchInternational = Mary

Thank-you :)

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!

KBH

Well, this gave me a chance to check out that web site. What a crock of shit. Saying that replica's are made in Switzerland! That's the last place in the world that would allow reps to be made. Total scam site. I particularly liked the "You won't be called out" guarantee.

That DayDate from Mary, or one similar, would probably be a little over $200 to maybe $250 with an actual Swiss movement.

If Mary can't get it check Ruby. She's the Datejust Queen. That's her specialty.Allthough she's not on our dealer list,she's a well known and trusted dealer on the other forums.

timekeeper
Hello! :rofl:

Welcome!

good time to be here

bob bean

Howdy from Sydney.

As you have already been advised, don't bother with over-priced online "stores" that will steal your cash, just rely on our trusted dealers.

Customs here in Oz are not an issue, I, like many others here have ordered bags of watches over the years without a hitch.

Welcome onboard.

Bob

Ska

Welcome mate, and best of luck finding your watch.

All the advice given so far is spot on.

Mary kicks ass, and can find just about any watch for much less than any of the glitzy scam sites even claim to.

Its worth mentioning that she also offers a refund if the watch gets seized by customs which is honestly amazing.

Hope you find what you're looking for and settle in to the crazy world that is RWG........

:damn_the_colonials:

:rofl: