Sign in to follow this  
boat1044

SwissReplica.CD Scamers

boat1044

Please to all take note of a scam site I had dealings with about a month ago. SwissReplica.CD I asked the owner Tom to send me some pictures of

a yachtmaster that they had on their website and he blew me off. It says right on the website they have thousands of pictures and to just email customer service and they will get them right out. This guy Tom was very rude and told me to go and buy a real Rolex Lol.

Stay aways from these guys their scammers.

Thanks

Steve

Wriggles

Sound more like morons than scammers based on that. Not going to scam anyone if they scare away their customers before getting a chance to scam them

greg_r

Yup - come across those guys before. Bunch of asshats, I'm afraid!

Pharmo

Sound more like morons than scammers based on that. Not going to scam anyone if they scare away their customers before getting a chance to scam them

:lmao: true that!

YahButWhy

Yes, I was getting ready to buy from them, before I found this place. Have thanked my lucky stars several times since that I didn't.

onionbag

No QC pics?

Bummer....

SSTEEL

Tell us something we don't know ;)

Lord Flashheart

Tell us something we don't know ;)

My Great-Great-Grandfather murdered a prostitute. Well, two actually.

Oh ok, it was more like half a dozen if I am honest.

SSTEEL

I'll get me coat :P

onzenuub

We knew

boat1044

The guy uses all fake QC Pictures, once you aske him for real pictures of a watch you want to buy, he gets angry and tells you to go buy the real thing Lol

scorpion
2 TRUSTED GUIDE.jpg

Vatis

I can confirm this guy Tom, who has 2 or 3 sites I now know of, is in fact misreresenting the stuff he sells. (I.m being as polite as I can)

1. He claims the watches he sells are made with genuine swiss parts, yet the watch I got is just another Asian Cheap Replica, nothing swiss about it apart from SWISS MADE on the front of the Daytona.

2. When asked for tracking info.... No reply.... On getting goods, they were sent from China... Go figure... Yet he claims he had to send the watch to Asia first, and then get it shipped to me, from there, for customs and importation reasons..... Yeah right...

3. The clasp holding the band together that clicks into place.... It has come off and is light, flimsy and just like an inexpensive replica! Yet... Supposed to be Swiss Grade 1? I asked if their was any such thing....

3. The Rotor came off during shipping!! Or at least I think it was, well hope so, I would hate to think it was sent like that! The post the Rotor attaches to has a stripped thread! The Crown and Chrono buttons are stiffer then a teenager at a Kylie Minogue concert!! (excuse my language!) You need to be Mr Muscle with fingers of solid iron to use any of the buttons!!!!

4. I had a friend of mine, a watch maker look at it. He said on the outside, it is an A1 grade replica, but not worth any more then $80 to $100.00 and was shocked that I paid $700 for it. Though the pics I had seen of the watch, it looked a lot better then it did in real life. I got my friend to fix the post back into the watch with some GS Hypo Cement, as the Rotor post port had it's thread stripped, and it is currently resting while it dries.....

5. I regret, I had paid for it, before finding this forum/site. I am glad I had the experiance, but not glad at the cost. Seems "Tom" does not want to communicate with me now? Not as an expensive lesson as it could have been. But will be buying my next one from a "trusted dealer" for sure.

Thanks.

Mattcas

My only comment to the above is....what teenager is getting a stiff on a Kyle Minogue.

markeym3

its a very shit website ,,,, but he says ,,,,"100% swiss parts assembled in private swiss lab"

What a dick ....unbelievable

trailboss99

My only comment to the above is....what teenager is getting a stiff on a Kyle Minogue.

You obviously never met the lass in her prime. Hell or even now for that matter.

jflhk

This guy Tom has a number of sites, besides:

www.solidswiss.cd

www.swisstime.sr

www.bestclones.sr

possible:

bestreplica.sr

Watch out!!!! Don't get burnt.

black263

That's why we stick to our TDs. It avoids the need to worry about if a website is scam or not.

Robeng

They advertise in Holland on Marktplaats or they did until someone ?shopped the bastards.ok we all sell a rep from time to time but not

a shitty$80 rolex for $700..come on.

Good riddance.

steletje oplichters!!