Sign in to follow this  
mostling

Rolex Noob Submariner 116610LV Hulk (Pics)

mostling

And you had both reps and the gen in you hand to compare side by side?

Edited by mostling

watch.aholic

Can we call this a super rep?

I don't think so....The Panerai releases can eat this one for breakfast....Having said that it's not such a bad rep....I'd probably get the BP dial markers out and replace on this dial....

Baxi90

i did indeed,i have the BP rep, and my uncle has the original, the dial is the exact same, but the bezel insert in mine is way too metallic, very easy to tell its not like the original if you have seen an gen and carefully analyzed it. however the noob has a better looking bezel insert which is harder maybe to distinguish from the original!!. but the dial is completely wrong! anyway you can see it by yourself!its sooo easy to tell that i dont even understand how can youmake me such a question. the "green tone" is completely different!

wealso have a guy on the forum that has a gen!cant remember his name! its COMPLETELY different. http://instagram.com/p/YROlreG5qw/ in this picture it looks very much like the noob, however the colour changes according to the light reflected on it, but still you can easily tell that the colour is different. Plus here are pictures of originals and looks how MASSIVELY DIFFERENT the colour is. both bezel insert and dial:http://web.stagram.com/tag/rolexhulk/

Can we call this a super rep?

I don't think so....The Panerai releases can eat this one for breakfast....Having said that it's not such a bad rep....I'd probably get the BP dial markers out and replace on this dial....

real talk!.

ronin007

Still a lovely watch

mostling

i did indeed,i have the BP rep, and my uncle has the original, the dial is the exact same, but the bezel insert in mine is way too metallic, very easy to tell its not like the original if you have seen an gen and carefully analyzed it. however the noob has a better looking bezel insert which is harder maybe to distinguish from the original!!. but the dial is completely wrong! anyway you can see it by yourself!its sooo easy to tell that i dont even understand how can youmake me such a question. the "green tone" is completely different!

wealso have a guy on the forum that has a gen!cant remember his name! its COMPLETELY different. http://instagram.com/p/YROlreG5qw/ in this picture it looks very much like the noob, however the colour changes according to the light reflected on it, but still you can easily tell that the colour is different. Plus here are pictures of originals and looks how MASSIVELY DIFFERENT the colour is. both bezel insert and dial:http://web.stagram.com/tag/rolexhulk/

Yeah, good thing you link to instagram photos that have no filters at all and really represent the object just like it is in real life...

Edited by mostling

Baxi90

Yeah, good thing you link to instagram photos that have no filters at all and really represent the object just like it is in real life...

holy fucking molly man, think whatever yant, ok, you have the greatest REP in the world, a super rep, is this what you want to hear?! ahahah your sarcasm is absolutely crap, anyway smartass there are pictures with no filter, its written "normal or no filter" on top of the pic and that means that there is no filter so the pic you see is the actual watch with the EXACT same colours. Finally, this is a video of the original, so hopefully after this one you will realize that the colour is COMPLETELY WRONG!.

PS: just tell me if you need anymore pics or videos lol, so now either you blind either you blind! anyway its a rep, but very far from a super rep, because the colour itself bezel and dial is completely wrong, so i dont see why you get all touchy, its not your fault lol, but trust me if someone has seen it and know a little about rolex will be able to recognize it, instantly!. come on son, the difference is massive. I have it too and the BP dial is much much closer, almost perfect i would say, but the bezel is wrong, while yours has both dial and bezel wrong.

Scompx1

Looks good, congrats! :)

HWG

holy fucking molly man, think whatever yant, ok, you have the greatest REP in the world, a super rep, is this what you want to hear?! ahahah your sarcasm is absolutely crap, anyway smartass there are pictures with no filter, its written "normal or no filter" on top of the pic and that means that there is no filter so the pic you see is the actual watch with the EXACT same colours. Finally, this is a video of the original, so hopefully after this one you will realize that the colour is COMPLETELY WRONG!.

PS: just tell me if you need anymore pics or videos lol, so now either you blind either you blind! anyway its a rep, but very far from a super rep, because the colour itself bezel and dial is completely wrong, so i dont see why you get all touchy, its not your fault lol, but trust me if someone has seen it and know a little about rolex will be able to recognize it, instantly!. come on son, the difference is massive. I have it too and the BP dial is much much closer, almost perfect i would say, but the bezel is wrong, while yours has both dial and bezel wrong.

And your watch is a fucking rep too. OP likes his watch, you like yours. OK. I got it. Move along now.

ronin007

Annoying twat!!!

Baxi90

And your watch is a fucking rep too. OP likes his watch, you like yours. OK. I got it. Move along now.

ahahahahahha, ridiculous,arguing over a rep, just enjoy this picture, i know i have a rep and i know it looks wrong, all i ma saying the dial is better, end of, chill out PAL,

http://watchdreamz.blogspot.it/2011/04/rolex-submariner-green-hulk-but-i.html

check this out, end of the conversation, this is the real dial and no BP or noob looks like this one, end offfff

HWG
:facepalm:

Baxi90

dont see why you soo annoyed, either you havent seen the gen in real life either you bloody sell them so u dont want to loose customers, but the truth is that the colour is wrong, END off pal, i am not like you that says, nice watch, or lovely AP, or nice rollie and blah blah blah, ahahahahahah if something doesnt look right, just doesnt look right :-) have a good day PAL. there are watches that look really nice, where colours are right, but this one doesnt, unfortunately no rolex hulk have been carefully repped sofar, i am not insulting anybody, just saying how it is!.

HWG

dont see why you soo annoyed, either you havent seen the gen in real life either you bloody sell them so u dont want to loose customers, but the truth is that the colour is wrong, END off pal, i am not like you that says, nice watch, or lovely AP, or nice rollie and blah blah blah, ahahahahahah if something doesnt look right, just doesnt look right :-) have a good day PAL. there are watches that look really nice, where colours are right, but this one doesnt, unfortunately no rolex hulk have been carefully repped sofar, i am not insulting anybody, just saying how it is!.

and you are fully entitled to your opinion. I dont ever look for perfection in a rep, and I certainly dont bitch about it. Oh, and I am not your PAL. Care to test that theory? Consider this your last warning.

mostling

LOL!!!

I never said the Noob version was the best or the worst... And the you start ranting, so someone tells you off and you start yelling to chill, you have written the most in this thread and most of it is bullshit, these are reps, of course they are going to have flaws...

The purpose of this thread was to post high quality pictures for members interested in the watch and help them decide wether to get it or not.

And for your information i received it about 28 hours ago, i took some pics of it, wore it for a day and it is now on it's way to an owner who will probably wear it a lot more than i would have.

Baxi90

LOL!!!

I never said the Noob version was the best or the worst... And the you start ranting, so someone tells you off and you start yelling to chill, you have written the most in this thread and most of it is bullshit, these are reps, of course they are going to have flaws...

The purpose of this thread was to post high quality pictures for members interested in the watch and help them decide wether to get it or not.

And for your information i received it about 28 hours ago, i took some pics of it, wore it for a day and it is now on it's way to an owner who will probably wear it a lot more than i would have.

:whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag:

Baxi90

and you are fully entitled to your opinion. I dont ever look for perfection in a rep, and I certainly dont bitch about it. Oh, and I am not your PAL. Care to test that theory? Consider this your last warning.

i understand you have the power to block my account or whatsoever but i dont understand why i cant give my honest opinion about something?! and no need to give me warnings like, as far as i know i didnt kill anybody :-)

mostling
:thumbsup:

T222

... well,

Very nice looking watch, mostling!!

And some wunderfull pictures. :)

How does the watch feel? Nice details and quality, or .... ?

Edited by T222

Cyril_Clunge

11841be539048a238b709d03803fd365_zps14f43999.jpg

onionbag

Cyril !!...........So you're no' deid?

Have you been on your holidays?

Baxi90

11841be539048a238b709d03803fd365_zps14f43999.jpg

ahahahah,you can tell those animals are a REP, too many flaws :giggle:

Mechwarrior

damn...............is this not "the best sub" ? ^_^

Cyril_Clunge

I wish! You were closer with your first comment, got twatted off my bike by the archetypal old dear in a Nissan Micra. Had a rather pleasant spell of unconsciousness followed by a longer period of less enjoyable pain :) May be a week or two before I'm back properly but a quick glance at the forum got the old Gulag reflex twitching.

I daren't start reading the car thread, I can only imagine how that's going and my head hurts enough as it is :D

andyboy

I wish! You were closer with your first comment, got twatted off my bike by the archetypal old dear in a Nissan Micra. Had a rather pleasant spell of unconsciousness followed by a longer period of less enjoyable pain :) May be a week or two before I'm back properly but a quick glance at the forum got the old Gulag reflex twitching.

I daren't start reading the car thread, I can only imagine how that's going and my head hurts enough as it is :D

I presume the Nissan driver was looking at the lamasheepalpaca`s in the field when she twated you.

Great picture .

onionbag

Oops sorry about the gaffe, I hope your on the mend.

The car thread's warming up nicely, get in there. :D