Sign in to follow this  
torobravo

New AP RO 15400 few gen vs. rep shots

_DC_
Very nice watch

I second that, might have to acquire one of these before I go gen, as I'll never be able to affor a real one!

DC

Antonio23

Is the black one gen or fake ?

cck1609
Is the black one gen or fake ?

the blue one is confirmed rep. the words "swiss made" is obviously off centre. the black one looks good though.....

Dharma

...The movement seems to be the same for both of the watches.....and serial numers, the same....maybe an error, i suppose.

GREAT REP, i have one from Trusty, it is Always on my wrist from many days....

_DC_
...The movement seems to be the same for both of the watches.....and serial numers, the same....maybe an error, i suppose.

GREAT REP, i have one from Trusty, it is Always on my wrist from many days....

Mine has been a bit of a disappointment, also from Trusty, the clasp won't stay closed so I simply can't wear it, the auto wind is stiff and the manual wind is almost unusable!

Andrew is sending me a replacement clasp (I think) but I'll just have to live with the other issues!

One thing I will say is it is a stunning looking rep, first rate finish, just a shame about the issues!

DC

cck1609
...The movement seems to be the same for both of the watches.....and serial numers, the same....maybe an error, i suppose. GREAT REP, i have one from Trusty, it is Always on my wrist from many days....
Mine has been a bit of a disappointment, also from Trusty, the clasp won't stay closed so I simply can't wear it, the auto wind is stiff and the manual wind is almost unusable! Andrew is sending me a replacement clasp (I think) but I'll just have to live with the other issues! One thing I will say is it is a stunning looking rep, first rate finish, just a shame about the issues! DC

bro yours is the latest version 15400st?

_DC_

Yeah!

DC

cck1609
Yeah! DC

Trusty is from which website?

baxter
Yeah! DC

Trusty is from which website?

trusty :D

DC i've sent you a pm.

Dharma

TrustyTime....i take many rep from, always ok with....

This is mine, is so beautiful that i have to defend from Geeg assault...gelous..

4bad331b1991cb977989a61a992e2668_zps053b3416.jpg

cck1609
TrustyTime....i take many rep from, always ok with.... This is mine, is so beautiful that i have to defend from Geeg assault...gelous.. 4bad331b1991cb977989a61a992e2668_zps053b3416.jpg

nice..wat was the damage?

_DC_
TrustyTime....i take many rep from, always ok with....

This is mine, is so beautiful that i have to defend from Geeg assault...gelous..

4bad331b1991cb977989a61a992e2668_zps053b3416.jpg

I always buy from Trusty too if he has what I want, never had problems, just one of those things, bad luck I guess!

DC

cck1609

haaa...

i meant how much u bought it?

Dharma

I payed 388$.....i think a right price for The quality.....

_DC_
I payed 388$.....i think a right price for The quality.....

bro is this the website u bought it from?

http://www.trustytime.co/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-automatic-classic-c-30_52.html

NOOOOOO!!!!

That's a scam site mate, check the trusted dealer section for Trusty's website!

Geez

DC

cck1609

oooo... ok tks mate!

greg_r

something wrong with the website? cant access...

http://www.ttw888.com/

Working fine here.

cck1609
something wrong with the website? cant access... http://www.ttw888.com/
Working fine here.

funny...i got error on page..

Starre71

I have been reading a lot about this AP model. Somehow it is still not clear to me which of the different versions available is generally regarded as the best rep.

Can someone help me out here so I can order it?

Rockzz22

Nice thanks for taking time to post this.

Starre71
I have been reading a lot about this AP model. Somehow it is still not clear to me which of the different versions available is generally regarded as the best rep.

Can someone help me out here so I can order it?

Anyone?

Daywatch

Just my personal opinion, no warranties on this: After reading a lot about, I ordered the so called "2nd" best superlumed from BP Maker, which from the front face/sides looked best to me. Also saw really lots of models with problems along the way: Markers at 12 misaligned which is unwearable for me; its a lot of screws to have them all right, don´t know why 2 or 3 are always off, misplaced rubber, bracelet issues. The probability of the rep having one of the issues is high in my opinion. Ordered black after reading it is the "better overall version" but maybe should have ordered blue. Still hope I will get before x-mas.

Diz

Just my personal opinion, no warranties on this: After reading a lot about, I ordered the so called "2nd" best superlumed from BP Maker, which from the front face/sides looked best to me. Also saw really lots of models with problems along the way: Markers at 12 misaligned which is unwearable for me; its a lot of screws to have them all right, don´t know why 2 or 3 are always off, misplaced rubber, bracelet issues. The probability of the rep having one of the issues is high in my opinion. Ordered black after reading it is the "better overall version" but maybe should have ordered blue. Still hope I will get before x-mas.

Hi Daywatch, did it meet your expectations? Would you recommend the watch? Thx for feedack!