Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Nomos Glashutte Tangomat Ruthenium

LightGeek

Very nice but VERY small watch.

She's not bad at 38mm. Only looks nuts next to that ALS "dress" watch.

MakeIdee

Hey Guys,

this is my first post...so first a small hello to everbody... :salute: .....but now back to the important stuff, can i get that beauty anywhere? guess it´s not avaible anywhere or has anybody a seller who has some?

Oh just forgot...its not my first post :boxedin: ... how every...

Edited by MakeIdee

lifestyle_ID

I would like to know as well...

sms

Beautiful watch. The 38mm looks great on a smaller wrist. I have small wrists too and while I like em up to 44 the 38 to to 40 just looks better especially with a dress watch.

LightGeek

I would like to know as well...

There are no more available new. You'll need to keep your eyes peeled in the M2M market if you're lucky...

sms

This one is a little bigger at 42, and manual wind, but a nice Glashutte I picked up M2M a while back. Not sure if it's still available from dealers or not. It relegated my Davosa dress watch to the box that never opens.

glashutte4.jpg

glashutte3.jpg

ellistyle1

Very nice! Is it a quartz rep? Saphhire crystal?

EDIT

Ok, I saw it at Toros now.

I saw an add on Aliexpress for a possible quartz rep, seller seems not so good though.

http://www.aliexpres...ack_to_detail_a

So obviously not a TD and it has been expressed to me specifically and everywhere else generally that these Nomos reps simply are not available. Is the consensus that I am better off soaking $100 in diesel and lighting it on fire than sending money to http://www.aliexpress.com/ and expecting something in return?

I am so eaten up with these Nomos designs that I took possession of a Rodina on Friday.

LightGeek
A quick search of Ali Express turned up this http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=138767

I've bought through Aliexpress service before and Alibaba as an importer. You need to vet the seller heavily (vet, not pet!) and exercise extreme diligence.

Wriggles

Very nice! Is it a quartz rep? Saphhire crystal?

EDIT

Ok, I saw it at Toros now.

I saw an add on Aliexpress for a possible quartz rep, seller seems not so good though.

http://www.aliexpres...ack_to_detail_a

So obviously not a TD and it has been expressed to me specifically and everywhere else generally that these Nomos reps simply are not available. Is the consensus that I am better off soaking $100 in diesel and lighting it on fire than sending money to http://www.aliexpress.com/ and expecting something in return?

I am so eaten up with these Nomos designs that I took possession of a Rodina on Friday.

50% feedback on very few items so looks a bit risky.

Have a Rodina on the way myself after Lightgeek and his Nomos posts - damn you lightgeek :D - so if I find I like that as much as I think I will then I'll be on the Nomos hunt as well (not gen though cos I ain't got the funds needed for that)

xenhook

Just bought mine from aliexpress. Arrived safe 10 days later. It´s my first rep and I'm pleased as hell ! Worth the risk i think !

LightGeek
Just bought mine from aliexpress. Arrived safe 10 days later. It´s my first rep and I'm pleased as hell ! Worth the risk i think !

Really? It's a Nomos? Let's see! :)

Rockzz22

That is a great looking watch

prb

Anyone else every buy from aliexpress before?

xenhook

4erypude.jpg

Now waiting for my gen strap !

I'm just disappointed a bit by the crown which is not as good as the engraved one that can be found on the other Nomos rep !

LightGeek

4erypude.jpg

I'm just disappointed a bit by the crown which is not as good as the engraved one that can be found on the other Nomos rep !

Sweet! You took a chance and it paid off in spades :) let others know!

ellistyle1

4erypude.jpg

I have never used Aliexpress--I am a bit gun-shy. Did you use a credit card? Most other review sites indicate that the site isn't safe. I'd really like to snag a black Nomos tangente for cheap though.

xenhook

I payed through Visa card yeah. There sinan escrow service, then your payment is released to the seller only when you receive your product.

The website is legit even though there are a lot of scammers who sells items.

If you buy from this website, pay attention ot the seller feedback and his previous sells.

The one who i had bought my nomos from had only 16 feedback received, with around 75% of customers satisfied. He was a seller since august and made only a few transactions implying watches since then. Unfortunatelly, he deleted his store after i bought from him. There are others folks selling them though. And maybe the one i bought from is one of them.

And dont forget to chat with the seller to ask for further details !

ellistyle1

Cool thanks--I haven't found another seller with ANY feedback. I put my CC back in my wallet and asked the question here because of that.

ssouthall6

Got mine from Aliexpress today - from the front, it's stunning, but it has a rodina crown and caseback. It's basically a rodina with a nomos dial. That said, I love it. Happy to share the seller with anyone that wants one.

LimpWrist
Got mine from Aliexpress today - from the front, it's stunning, but it has a rodina crown and caseback. It's basically a rodina with a nomos dial. That said, I love it. Happy to share the seller with anyone that wants one.

I'd love to see some pictures and get info on the seller. I've always been a nomos fan. May have to get one.

ssouthall6

I'll put a review up tomorrow

Ishmael

Oh that's lovely mate! Love the simplicity and the seconds at 6 dial. Its at the top of my list now! Reminds me of my Traversetolo:

24CB73C9-39AD-4D9F-B4A8-ACB2CCE80369_zpsks7avknr.jpg

ssouthall6

My review is up in this section - enjoy