Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Breitling Unveils Chronomat 01 Diamondworks Watch

onzenuub

The prominent watchmaking house Breitling has surprised its faithful admirers by launching a spectacular jewelry watch named Chronomat 01.

The exciting Breitling novelty is an elegant successor of the Chronomat timepiece issued by the brand in spring 2009. Powered by a high-performance self-winding chronograph movement, entirely executed in Breitling’s ateliers, this model was steadfastly recognized as an authority in an increasingly competitive world of horology.

Now, the company is delighted to announce a new variation of the timepiece dressed in 18-carat white or rose gold - the Breitling Chronomat 01 Diamondworks. The new Breitling watch inherited the readability and functionality from its famous predecessor. Its aesthetic appeal lies in a highly original diamond-set motif, a new feature introduced into the watch design.

The novel Breitling watch features a unidirectional rotating bezel engraved with exclusive numerals. They alternate with diamonds presented in three rows and cambered hour-markers underscored by four jewels slightly larger in size.

The hour-markers on the mother-of-pearl dial are embellished with double diamonds. This amazing combination of sparkling precious stones will surely exert irresistible attraction on those watch enthusiasts who don’t like to go unnoticed.

Besides the diamond-set bezel and dial, the second version of the Breitling Chronomat 01 Diamondworks watch features lugs also decorated with scintillating jewels.

Each of the Breitling horological products encapsulates the mastery of the brand’s skilled craftsmen, which successfully brought together the alluring design and peerless functionality.

4661249998_b2e0a4eab6_b.jpg4660628687_222d519c04_b.jpg

4660628759_16b109a7f3_b.jpg4660628833_bb9b5e7b18_b.jpg

JoeyB
The prominent watchmaking house Breitling has surprised its faithful admirers by launching a spectacular jewelry watch named Chronomat 01...

...and commonly called 'Dave'.

AustinTech

that awfully diamondee

must be for those europeans types.

:)

Luthier

Horrible.

How could be sport watch with stones???

Shame.

AllergyDoc

I think diamonds look silly on Daytona's, too.

Member X

Yuk!

greg_r

:P

Silverspeed

Hmmmmmm...... :P

Omeg@007

i want one but without the diamonds.

dingle

admit it. we all want one. ;)

houndoggie

I DO NOT WANT

dingle
I DO NOT WANT

search your feelings......:yoda:

...............we all wish we could sport one of these and get away with it ;)

greg_r
admit it. we all want one. ;)

I will admit no such thing. Wouldn't wear it if you gave me a gen for free - would end up on eBay so fast it would leave skidmarks... ugh....

Baldrick
must be for those europeans types.

I think you'll find more of these will be sold on Rodeo Drive, Vegas and to Vinny and his brother Joey in Noo Joisey than in Europe ;)