Sign in to follow this  
jb007

Reverso - good reps - and is this a scam site?

jb007

Hi Everyone,

I've looked around for a decent Reverso, but most miss the mark. I've found the following site:

[admin edit: link to scam site removed] and the call themselves TopsReplicas Pictures look a little too good do be the right stuff.. and it seems none of the other trusted sellers have anything really decent.. So is it what I suspect, just a load of BS on their site?

And if anyone's had a decent rep Reverso please let me know.. I'm looking for one without any funny see-through stuff or open dials, just a simple bog standard Reverso.

Thanks

Oh, and here's the link to the site:

www.findreplicawatchess.com/jaeger-lecoultre/reverso-complication/Q2718410-watch.html

SSTEEL

Link to the site was removed for a reason.

Probably a gen watch used on that scam site anyways.

greg_r

There are no top quality reps of the reverso.

You will, however, find plenty of scam sites - such as the one you link to - showing pics of the gen and being ready to rip you off by sending you junk or, possibly, an empty box.

STICK TO THE TRUSTED DEALERS! If it's available, one of them WILL be able to get it.

jb007

Yeah, yeah.. I read it in the instructions, use the trusted sellers.. It's just that.. they DON'T HAVE A DECENT REVERSO!!! And it doesn't look that complicated to rep. Aw well, back to looking at Submariners I guess.. Now if TC will only get back to me... :-(

AndyBlue

Yeah, yeah.. I read it in the instructions, use the trusted sellers.. It's just that.. they DON'T HAVE A DECENT REVERSO!!! And it doesn't look that complicated to rep. Aw well, back to looking at Submariners I guess.. Now if TC will only get back to me... :-(

Well aren't you an ungrateful little asshat, feel free to buy from anywhere. The people replying were attempting to stop you from getting ripped off.

jmac3789

send TC an email. he got back to me within a few hours

court

If you don't want the answer why ask the question?

I think rhetorical questions are a bit pointless don't you?

APOLLO440

Anyone can copy the LINK and paste it in the URL

greg_r

Yep - that's the point. We deactivate links to scam sites purely because we don't want to improve their Google ranking by linking to them. On the other hand, we leave them in a state in which you can copy/paste to see the content should you be curious.

APOLLO440

Yep - that's the point. We deactivate links to scam sites purely because we don't want to improve their Google ranking by linking to them. On the other hand, we leave them in a state in which you can copy/paste to see the content should you be curious.

Ah.