Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Opinions on dealers selling "serviced" watches

Baldrick
The bald one does make a point.

Methinks you are unaware of exactly what a 'baldrick' is Doc, ASSumption is not becoming. ;)

So what you guys are saying is you don't trust the dealers? How cynical!

I think it's more a case of unrealistic expectations on the part of uninformed buyers, for anyone who wants the following:

It would be great if a watch could arrive complete with service, waterproofed, re-lumed and possibly AR treated.

..it's easily achievable, all they have to do is visit www.rolex.ch

..wishing for all of the above but not wishing to pay commensurately is unrealistic. :yoda:

AllergyDoc
The bald one does make a point.

Methinks you are unaware of exactly what a 'baldrick' is Doc, ASSumption is not becoming. ;)

2: Scruffy, dimwitted and diminutive sidekick of various incarnations of Edmund Blackadder from the BBC comedy of the same name noted for his 'cunning plans'. Played by the actor Tony Robinson

You should have stuck with being a bald guy. Much preferable to being dimwitted and dinky.

Baldrick

Once again Doc, you prove to all and sundry that you need to do much much more research before reaching a conclusion, wrong baldrick, that's where you make an ASS of yourself. ;)

Baldrick

ebzen02
Once again Doc, you prove to all and sundry that you need to do much much more research before reaching a conclusion, wrong baldrick, that's where you make an ASS of yourself by ASSuming that my name refers to a fictional TV character, it doesn't. ;)

Being the noob I was 3 years ago I paid to waterproof a watch..big waste of money.. So far all of my sports watches have pass my zen stupid water test.. Fuck, just go swimming with it if you inner zen tells you it's okay..and I am 3 for 3...lol!

Edit: in all honesty, save the cash and send it to one the approved modders or a friendly watchsmith if this is something that concerns you.

ebzen02
Once again Doc, you prove to all and sundry that you need to do much much more research before reaching a conclusion, wrong baldrick, that's where you make an ASS of yourself. ;)

Baldrick

It really refers to his micro penis..

Baldrick

@ebzen, what does my quote have to do with your experience of swimming, you've lost me ;)

AllergyDoc
Once again Doc, you prove to all and sundry that you need to do much much more research before reaching a conclusion, wrong baldrick, that's where you make an ASS of yourself by ASSuming that my name refers to a fictional TV character, it doesn't. ;)

Baldrick

Regardless, you are still dimwitted, and, I assume, dinky and scruffy. Though I have no pics to confirm that. It's just an ASSumption. :yoda:

ebzen02
@ebzen, what does my quote have to do with your experience of swimming, you've lost me ;)

Bald-lil'-dick.. .

Baldrick

Of course, whilst you have all the looks, personality and character of Walt Kowalski, I wasn't dimwitted enough to hand over $5 buxx to the Public Archives to find out you were wrong.

lol-smiley-bounce-ag1.gif

AllergyDoc

I think I'll start this thread on RWI, where guys are shelling out for this service.

Baldrick

Very altruistic Doc, why don'cha just link to it here?

ebzen02
I think I'll start this thread on RWI, where guys are shelling out for this service.

Yup.. That'll be helpful.. Save them a couple of bills to buy another watch..

Baldrick.. AD is a doctor..he is used to giving..lol!

MEDS!

pollux1

"2: Scruffy, dimwitted and diminutive sidekick of various incarnations of Edmund Blackadder from the BBC comedy of the same name noted for his 'cunning plans'. Played by the actor Tony Robinson"

'Tis true, you do remind me of that show. However I prefer to liken you to Captain Darling. Henceforth I shall call you darling. Ok darling?

Baldrick

Tis' fine by me bollox, fine by me, just remember the chocolates on Valentines Day ;)

Baldrick.. AD is a doctor..he is used to giving

And here was me thinking it stood for 'Attention Deficiency' :yoda:

pollux1
Tis' fine by me bollox, fine by me, just remember the chocolates on Valentines Day ;)

Baldrick.. AD is a doctor..he is used to giving

And here was me thinking it stood for 'Attention Deficiency' :yoda:

Oh darling do be quiet. Tsk tsk.

Baldrick
Oh darling do be quiet.

Only on the promise of a kiss dearest darling bollox ;)

pollux1
Oh darling do be quiet.

Only on the promise of a kiss dearest darling bollox :wub:

A Glasgow kiss? :D

Baldrick

You know me darling bollox, I'll take all the kisses you can muster, from Glasgow or anywhere sweetheart

kissing_e0.gif

pollux1
You know me darling bollox, I'll take all the kisses you can muster, from Glasgow or anywhere sweetheart

kissing_e0.gif

I had a feeling you might darling.

Baldrick

Oh I just bet you have lots of deep feelings that you're trying hard not to show on the forums darling, but hey ho, never mind, the members won't think badly of you, the beast with two backs is perfectly acceptable today, no shame in you calling me darling, forsooth and without doubt my dearest bollox, you are a sexy talking bitch, how could anyone resist your womanly appeal, least of all I

aheart.gif

pollux1

Oh I just bet you have lots of deep feelings that you're trying hard not to show on the forums darling, but hey ho, never mind, the members won't think badly of you, the beast with two backs is perfectly acceptable today, no shame in you calling me darling, forsooth and without doubt my dearest bollox, you are a sexy talking bitch, how could anyone resist your womanly appeal, least of all I

aheart.gif

Now now darling do be quiet, you look so unladylike when you get ruffled.

Baldrick

I can't understand you darling, you keep telling me to be quiet in public, but in your PM's and in private you want me to talk like crazy, like most women, you're an enigma wrapped up in a puzzle :wub:

pollux1
I can't understand you darling, you keep telling me to be quiet in public, but in your PM's and in private you want me to talk like crazy, like most women, you're an enigma wrapped up in a puzzle:blink:
My dear darling how you would just love a pm from me. Now please darling do be quiet.

Baldrick

You keep telling me to be quiet darling Bollocks, you're beginning to sound a little naggy and controlling, which is not a good quality in a woman, I don't think you understand the dynamic of our relationship darling, you see, no matter how many times you tell me to be quiet, it won't happen, I have control over that and you haven't quite realised yet that you have none, time will tell who wears the trousers in this relationship darling, trust me on that, now, click your ruby red heels and ask me to be quiet again. but, be prepared for disappointment :wub:

AllergyDoc
sports-pictures-st-kilda-geelong-get-room.jpg