Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Sweet Hublot BB King!

alphakazi
wow- they have a daytona for $143, never seen one even close to that.

does andrew have another site for cheaper stuff already? i had heard something about that

a few months ago

a daytona for $143? with an A7750? that's near the cost of the movement alone.... http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.a..._id=786&ti= .... so it is

also, that site doesn't work well with firefox - use IE for it - the menu is bugged - how they didn't test in firefox is beyond me

$143 for an A7750 28,800 daytona is the best deal I've seen online yet - is it reaL???

onzenuub

Order one, you wil be the first and thean tell us, we will follow :lol:

greg_r
$143 for an A7750 28,800 daytona is the best deal I've seen online yet - is it reaL???

If it works it's a good deal. However, given the secs@6 'Tona problem, what's the chance of that?

JohnG

If it works it's a good deal. However, given the secs@6 'Tona problem, what's the chance of that?

Forget Rolex. They are for noobs.

greg_r

Dave?

JohnG

Dave?

ooops

greg_r
ooops

Just checking.... :lol:

alphakazi

yea but if you can disable the secs at 6 for that price :blink: not that I'd ever consider it but the price is crazy low - my gut tells me it's not right

JohnG

I think it is Josh.

Or Ruby's evil sister.

GongLi.jpg

NFleischer

i'm just gonna ask Josh directly.

that black daytona for $143 is a great buy.

if it breaks - i'd just disable the sec @ 6 too. but i already have 3 daytonas

NFleischer

PS- Josh denies its his

Guest dave123

Its not a 7750 daytona for that price.

Likely one of them crappers Silix sells as well.

Guest dave123

You are learning my son.

Takes a little time,but its the way it goes at some point.

NFleischer

they do advertise daytona w/ A7750 with working chronos at that

price, but who knows

Guest dave123

So.

These nobody sites advertise all kinds of garbage,thats what these forums are for,avoiding these types.

alphakazi

until someone buys this watch and confirms - my mind is open

the site is called A7750... implying they specialize in them - who knows what deals they're getting on that flakey 'tona

who's going to take the plunge...

AllergyDoc

After Klink sent me "Mike's" link, a wholesale source in China, the guy Daytona4Me buys from, I inquired about certain watches. The Daytona wholesale price was $140, so this isn't far off that. Maybe they have some stock to get rid of. Who knows?

JohnG

I suspect that rep sales are WAY down and that this is a way for Josh to capture that segment of the market that is searching for real deals and is perhaps willing to assume more risk in order to pay less. And in this way he does not lower ALL his prices - that is, those who continue to buy on his primary site pay the same price. It is like Kellogs manufacturing cornflakes for the generic store-brands in supermarkets... same product, different price...

NFleischer

josh SAYS its some 'scum' copy cat ripping him

off and has nothing to do with them

theflyingdutchman

Hi there,

I have 1 order pending with these guys (Tony and Jay (not the same as from Silix)). It should be here within a week, max. 10 days. It is for a RG white HBB (his code: HU005). This is already my 2nd order; the first one was a careful order worth 60USD for a Bentley YG strap, which arrived with me in Holland via registered airmail 9 days after paying with PAYPAL. After this I placed the 2nd one as described above!

Until now the dealing/emailing/communication has been 100% okay....lets wait and see what I get from them. I will follow up with a full post!

Theflyingdutchman

P.S. this HBB is with a 21k movement

JohnG
Hi there,

I have 1 order pending with these guys (Tony and Jay (not the same as from Silix)). It should be here within a week, max. 10 days. It is for a RG white HBB (his code: HU005). This is already my 2nd order; the first one was a careful order worth 60USD for a Bentley YG strap, which arrived with me in Holland via registered airmail 9 days after paying with PAYPAL. After this I placed the 2nd one as described above!

Until now the dealing/emailing/communication has been 100% okay....lets wait and see what I get from them. I will follow up with a full post!

Theflyingdutchman

Looking forward to hearing what you think...

greg_r
Hi there,

Theflyingdutchman

Interesting... Let's hope this new dealer stays reliable....

theflyingdutchman

Hi there,

my RG white HBB (his code: HU005) with diamond bezel arrived yesterday. Overall I am happy with it. I will write a review at the weekend!

Theflyingdutchman

greg_r
Hi there,

my RG white HBB (his code: HU005) with diamond bezel arrived yesterday. Overall I am happy with it. I will write a review at the weekend!

Theflyingdutchman

Cool! looking forward to the pics! :lol: