Sign in to follow this  
Vbmrk

Another KW unpackaging: KW388

ourkid17

where are the KW instructions re changing the strap?

waynacove

I'm in love

C93C6AB8-E2CB-4CB7-9096-09CF8941F11E-9279-00000574D8E9E11E_zps718d06cd.jpg

3C755564-FA91-43E8-AB72-F569819B28AF-9279-00000574D0B03456_zps0f4fcfe4.jpg

Very very very nice, congrats.

janus

Lume looks amazing!

Rockzz22

Nice watch

N.Rico

for sure have to be in love that's a wonderful piece ,i like the wrist shots because i can see how it really looks ,thanks

mysterio

for sure have to be in love that's a wonderful piece ,i like the wrist shots because i can see how it really looks ,thanks

It depends on whether you posses the same wrist size as the ones posted. Even the same diameter wrist may differ because some wrists are flatter while others are more rounder.

It's a wonderful piece, just waiting for the replacement screws to arrive so I can finally enjoy this baby. :)

aspader

Guys, has anyone noticed the stitching is a little bit yellow? Is it just the photos? For the guys with the 388 in hand, can you confirm if it's yellowy or cream / whitew per original? Really aprpeciate your assistance.

arancini

Guys, has anyone noticed the stitching is a little bit yellow? Is it just the photos? For the guys with the 388 in hand, can you confirm if it's yellowy or cream / whitew per original? Really aprpeciate your assistance.

The stitching is white. But to be honest, the Rep strap is very hard and stiff.

Better off getting a nice soft, quality Ostrich strap or Gen gator to do the watch justice.

aspader

Appreciate the response arancini. I'll take a look through the forum for recommended strap resellers, but appreciate you recommending one if you're aware.

Thanks in advance.

Vbmrk

It depends on whether you posses the same wrist size as the ones posted. Even the same diameter wrist may differ because some wrists are flatter while others are more rounder.

It's a wonderful piece, just waiting for the replacement screws to arrive so I can finally enjoy this baby. :)

Mysterio's right. I have an 8" wrist and I think Pam's look ok on me as a result. I have a buddy of mine who just got a gen 359 and, I hate to say it, but it does look a bit big on his 6/6.5" wrist as the 1950's case is thick.

Of course I didn't tell him that!

As for straps/screws, I actually like the rep strap this came on. As per the suggestion of a few others I've thrown some loctite into the screws and this watch is in the weekly rotation. Probably wear it about twice a week or so.