Sign in to follow this  
synergytiger

Woman Cartier Automatic Watch

synergytiger

I am interested in obtaining a replica Cartier Tank Francaise or Balloon Automatic watch. It is more challenging to find a good rep for a lady. Does anyone have any recommendations for a replica with automatic movement? I would like for it to look almost identical to a genuine with high quality.

greg_r

Thread moved to General where it's more likely to get a reply.

However, ultimately your best bet is to:

a: browse the websites belonging to Perfect Clones, Trusty Time or Kingwatch (they're about the most comprehensive dealer sites here - you'll find the links on the trusted dealer list or on their subforum listings).

b: If you can't find what you want that way, email a photo of the watch you're after to one of our other dealers - personally I'd start with Marvellous Replica - and ask them if it's available. If it can be had, they'll come back to you with more info, photos and prices.

RichardMiami

Thread REALLY moved to general this time. :help3:

greg_r

Thread REALLY moved to general this time. :help3:

Just testing... :Whistle:

RichardMiami

ahhhhhhhhhhhh........... I get it now! The old "say that you are moving a thread but don't move it on purpose and see who notices" test.... Woo HOOO

greg_r

Well, actually, it's more "let's see who's going senile the fastest." I think its me...

onionbag

But..................it's still showing as listed in off topic...............feckin' aluminium cooking pots................