Sign in to follow this  
Member X

$15k for a Sub dial? $3k for a PAM dial?

AustinTech

Damn man...those aren't cheap.

I'd rather PM PSOChainsaws and ask him how to make a dial like that. And pocket the $2,920 saved.

Ska

do we think its genuine chaps? Its coming from a shop in china and close up the sub's lume looks like it was applied by a leperous monkey.

Baldrick

Doesn't matter whether it's gen or not, any fukker that pays that kinda money for a dial deserves to be robbed, stupidity in the extreme. :rofl:

graman
do we think its genuine chaps? Its coming from a shop in china and close up the sub's lume looks like it was applied by a leperous monkey.

Sure it's not from the UK?

PatronSaintofChainsaws

To me, the Kiefer-type Radiomir dial is a fake. The font is off, it looks engraved instead of stamped, and someone showed pictures of it on RWG2 with FAR less "ageing" done to it 2 months before it hit eBay. I'll track down the old thread whenever RWG2 comes back up.

Not sure about the 5510 dial, but I'm guessing that it's a service dial at best.

Baldrick
Sure it's not from the UK?

Why would you ask that, when it states quite specifically : ITEM LOCATION : HONG KONG, HONG KONG.

Are you in posession of some secret knowledge that nobody else is privvy to, or have they moved HK now, maybe handed it back to the UK!