Sign in to follow this  
lizzyfan

Aquaracer 300m Ceramic

lizzyfan

I've had a look on a few TD pages but can't find this model.

Aquaracerceramic_zpsfaad9ae7.png

Does anyone have any information on when/if this will be repped?

Cheers,

Ian C.

SSTEEL

I might be wrong, but I'm sure I've seen a rep of this. I will have a look and post back if I find it.

vs-xx guy

i am looking for a rep of this watch as well,anyone knows if its available already?

jgoorn

I don't know. I don't really like the design of TAGs. Wish I could help more. :bj:

sgtguk

None around as yet mate but I have the Gen and it's superb! Get the 500m Aquaracer rep and you'll be happy though mate....

kraven

I ordered the 500m Aquaracer rep and I have to say, it's very nice, especially with the display back.

kraven

But I would also add, GEN Aquaracer 500m's can be had relatively cheaply, it's not an expensive GEN watch.

Danza1812

The aquaracer 500 looks so good that I couldn't justify buying a gen! The ceramic version above is ok but can't help thinking its a step backwards in terms of appearance.

thorny007

agree, i was partial to the rubber bezel

Derek Mc

I have found this one if you are still looking, I don't want to break forum rules but if I am allowed I can happily point you to the website where I bought a grande date last week.

dfq23

Don't think it's against forum rules mate. Generally it's case of if you use someone other than a TD it's up to you and your money

ad9a9

The aquaracer 500 looks so good that I couldn't justify buying a gen! The ceramic version above is ok but can't help thinking its a step backwards in terms of appearance.

Yes im in the exact same position...just ordered a 500m black Aquaracer from Kuvarsit...with the SWISS ETA 2824-2 Movement....$398..hope its a good rep!