Sign in to follow this  
bfbsr

Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Navy Seals

marressey

Great review and pics! Thanks for taking the time to write this down. Very informative read. I've had my eyes on the NSD myself for a while, but never pulled the trigger. After seing your pics I can say for sure that one day I will.

Thanks!

ArcAngel

Here is mine on a different strap...

udwnmlfc.jpg

Where to find this strap..? Its really very nice...!

Rolls-Man

Which TD sells this watch?

Kernow
Which TD sells this watch?

Any TD should be able to get it if it's still available from the factories. Just message your preferred TD.

dfq23

I have one from toro due to arrive tomorrow

Rolls-Man

OP, the pictures you posted, are they from the rep or the Gen?

Will be contacting Toro soon.

Edited by Rolls-Man

simonbolivar

Man, I love the look of this watch, but keep getting talked off the ledge. A few owners have mentioned the cheapie plastic feel, and supposedly the gen is not much better.

Bidle

Man, I love the look of this watch, but keep getting talked off the ledge. A few owners have mentioned the cheapie plastic feel, and supposedly the gen is not much better.

Are your referring to the articulated bracelet?? Cause that's just a very great and comfortable bracelet.

simonbolivar

Are your referring to the articulated bracelet?? Cause that's just a very great and comfortable bracelet.

The bracelet is part of it, ...I think some have had issues with loose bezels also.

The bracelet doesn't concern me so much... I would put it on a nice Donerix canvas strap, or maybe even spring for a gen JLC leather and kevlar strap.

Dendo

My master compressor

IMG_5092.jpg

simonbolivar
My master compressor

IMG_5092.jpg

Love that Master Compressor... Seems like a rare rep.

Bidle

The bracelet is part of it, ...I think some have had issues with loose bezels also.

The bracelet doesn't concern me so much... I would put it on a nice Donerix canvas strap, or maybe even spring for a gen JLC leather and kevlar strap.

Well I think the bracelet is one of the finest I have! It is very comfortable and feels like real quality. The only thing that is terrible is the resizing part, but luckily/probably you only do this once. In my case the dealer did it and wasn't too happy about it.

I've the Chronograph but it uses the same bezel. Also never had any problems with the bezel and I used it on many dives. I like the fact that it is only 60clicks and it is pretty load. This is only nice for under water. Here a picture of mine:

8628910026_2f9b0969cf_b.jpg

JLC MCDC 27 by Bidle, on Flickr

Oh and when diving I only use the rubber strap, which is easier for the size. Also I don't like the idea of the salt water getting into the bracelet.

5415510693_2e195737bc_b.jpg

JLC MCDC 10 by Bidle, on Flickr

Edited by Bidle

Rolls-Man

Is the rep one from Toro waterproof?

mach19

Lovely pics. This watch is the only one i like with rubber straps

God too tempting...

krag90

One of the finest reps out there! I wish there would come mor JLCs with this kind of detail to it! Instant buy!

Pete-r36

How are you still finding the watch OP?

I've been looking on Toro at this one, lot of money but looks bang on in terms of accuracy.

808Ronin

Now that is awesome, looks much better as a chronograph. May I ask Which TD has this in stock?

BadPickle
Now that is awesome, looks much better as a chronograph. May I ask Which TD has this in stock?

Most can get most things if available, choose a few dealers , shoot them a PM/ email and maybe a pic too :)

Good luck

Helmut Wong

Lovely watch, gonna have to pick one up at some point.

Edited by Helmut Wong

Sealdoggy

Im a bit concerned about the date window on these, is it normal on the left side of the date window for the corners not to be even top to bottom, some that I have looked at seem off center.

w_g98

Recieved QC on this today, sadly no more rubber bracelet. Anyone who knows where they can be found?