Sign in to follow this  
Westcroft

Looking for Iron Man's watch

Westcroft

Anyone know of a decent place to look for a replica Jaeger-Lecoultre?

Specifically, It's a Jaeger-Lecoultre Grand Master Tourbillon

Cheers in advance to any hints or suggestions!

I've been scammed on one site, so I'm hoping asking for help this time around is a better way to do this.

UPDATE:

Decided to make this thread a little more helpful to others.

Here's a list of all the watches from Iron Man 1 & 2:

Iron Man 1

BVGARI Diagono Chronograph

Tony wears this watch around the beginning of the movie, while demonstrating the Jericho missle and is kidnapped)

bvlgari-diagono-chronograph-watch.jpg

BVGARI Diagono Retrograde Moonphase

After Tony is back in America he receives this watch as a gift.

zzzzzzzbvl2.jpg

Iron Man 2

Jaeger-Lecoultre AMVOX 3 Tourbillon.

In Iron Man 2, Tony wears this watch the most throughout the film.

Jaeger-LeCoultre-AMVOX-3-Tourbillion-GMT.jpg

Jaeger-Lecoultre Master Grand Tourbillon

Another Jaeger from the sequel, Tony trades this watch for a box of strawberries.

jaeger-lecoultre-master-grand-tourbillon.jpg

Edited by Westcroft

Ska

I fucking love this watch. It's one of my Grail watches!

There are a few reps of this - check the forum dealers websites, some even have pretty flying tourbillon movements although expect to pay between 500 and 800 dollars.

Ska

Here you go mate. Might have to get one of these myself:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/jl00132-master-res...lon-p-8638.html

Josh at perfect clones is supposed to be good but i'd also ask Mary from Watchinternational if she can find it as you'll probably get it cheaper!

Westcroft
Here you go mate. Might have to get one of these myself:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/jl00132-master-res...lon-p-8638.html

Josh at perfect clones is supposed to be good but i'd also ask Mary from Watchinternational if she can find it as you'll probably get it cheaper!

thanks for the help! It's such a beautiful watch, If I ever have $60,000 to spend on a watch, that would be a good day... haha

The one in the link looks pretty close, I wonder if there's any that have the second little dial on top of the tourbillon.

Edited by Westcroft

Westcroft

It'd also be cool to try and find the BVGARI watch he wears in the first film, it's official name is the BVGARI Diagono Retrograde Moonphase:

bvlgari-diagono-moonphase-watch.jpg

Ska

Yeah it's a great watch. The bvlgari is nice too. Unfortunately the chance of finding a jaeger rep with the subdial at 12 is pretty slim as the Asian tourbillon movement would have to be heavily modded.

Of course you never know! Tell me if you find one. The best person to ask would be Mary in my opinion.

Westcroft

WatchInternational got back to me and said they haven't seen one like this... I'll keep my eyes open but if all else fails I buy the one you linked in the first place, because it's a nice looking watch.

On another note, is that a Hublot Big Bang in your pic? It's a beautiful watch I heard it was in Iron Man as well (I'm starting to think I'm obsessed... :P)

Edited by Westcroft

jkirke

So thats what he was wearing in the second flick. Beautiful watch for sure. I was glad to see the close-ups of his watches in the first movie.

fakemaster

The one he primarily wore was an AMVOX 3.

Westcroft
The one he primarily wore was an AMVOX 3.

That's a tough one to find as well, the Master Grand was the watch he exchanged for a box of strawberries.

I just found out that in the first film BVGARI was the main watch sponsor and the watch I thought was the Hublot Big Bang was actually a BVGARI Diagono Chronograph

Westcroft

Decided to turn this into more of an info page for people interested in the watches from the film... Does anyone know if I'm missing one?

Also, about the Jaeger Master Grand watch I was looking for... I found this site, I'm not sure about it but the photos look semi-legit and they're not on the scam list.

http://www.86watches.net/goods.php?id=10644

Edited by Westcroft

greg_r
Decided to turn this into more of an info page for people interested in the watches from the film... Does anyone know if I'm missing one?

Also, about the Jaeger Master Grand watch I was looking for... I found this site, I'm not sure about it but the photos look semi-legit and they're not on the scam list.

First point: If they're not on the Trusted List, suspect that they SHOULD be on the scam list - new ones are popping up every day and we can't possibly keep up with them

Second point: that photo is of the gen. Stay away - you'll get ripped off.

Third point: if it's available ANYWHERE, one of our dealers will be able to get it for you. If they don't have it, it doesn't exist, sorry.

Ska

+1 that sites a scam for sure!! Avoid like the plague. Try Robert of prestige watches if Mary can't get hold of it. If not then perfect clones will do you proud.

Westcroft

First point: If they're not on the Trusted List, suspect that they SHOULD be on the scam list - new ones are popping up every day and we can't possibly keep up with them

Second point: that photo is of the gen. Stay away - you'll get ripped off.

Third point: if it's available ANYWHERE, one of our dealers will be able to get it for you. If they don't have it, it doesn't exist, sorry.

Good points, I'm still new to this so I gotta get the kinks out.

+1 that sites a scam for sure!! Avoid like the plague. Try Robert of prestige watches if Mary can't get hold of it. If not then perfect clones will do you proud.

Robert eh? hmm...

greg_r
Good points, I'm still new to this so I gotta get the kinks out.

hehe - no worries. We've all been there :lol: