Sign in to follow this  
jkirke

The many faces of my SSD

jkirke

I am just LOVIN my Jackjo modded SSD. Everything about it is just spot on. The recessed bezel insert, the shaved CG's...PERFECT. It came on the bracelet, and I must say, out of every rep bracelet I've had on my various watches (Panerai, Breitling, Omega) it's best in quality, and closest to the feel of the Gen. I like the look on the bracelet, especially when I'm getting all dressed up for work, but when relaxing at home, or heading to a BBQ, I like the relaxed and sporty look of the NATO. It gives the SD a look and feel thats I've never had from ANY other rep. I got his package deal that came with all the bells and whistles (with the exception of the Swiss mvmnt). The sweep of the Asian ETA is just the same as the sweep in my Swiss movement UPO.

My photo skills are improving day by day, but are nowhere near the level of others here on the boards. Some of the photos include my DSSD (another one of my favorite pieces).

Enjoy the photos~

8-2.jpg

4-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

6-1.jpg

3-4.jpg

13.jpg

4-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

2-2.jpg

7.jpg

It's truly a beautiful watch. If you've ever considered, or have been recently thinking of purchasing a Rolex of any kind...don't hesitate. They're beautiful and timeless. Cheers~

AllergyDoc

The Seadweller is a great watch. Not fond of NATO straps, but then I've never tried one. Thanks for sharing.

jkirke

Thanks for the comments Doc. I was skeptical of the NATO at first, but after I tried one, I just can't get enough. Really fun combination...plus, you can get so many different color combinations (which is kinda fun!).

Cheers~

SubFrog

Man, that green and black NATO is SERIOUS!

Love it.

jkirke

Thanks Froggy. One Kermit would LOVE I bet!!

DeepDiver73

nice pics... have you tried the DSSD on a NATO strap?

KBH

Nice pictures!

The SSD is my favorite everyday watch. It's like the old Timex saying: "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking."

jkirke

@Deepdiver~ I actually do have a NATO for it. Very comfortable, and takes away some of the girth and weight. I've noticed that a regular run of the mill NATO with thinner nylon feels too flimsy though. I found a seller on ebay that has thicker ones, and it seems to work mighty fine!

@KBH~ Thanks for the props on the pics. It really is a great everyday watch and doesn't seem to skip a beat!

greg_r

Great pics! :popcorn:

jkirke

@greg_r~ Thanks. It's nice when the subject matter is EASILY photogenic :itchyandscratchy:

dingle
@greg_r~ Thanks. It's nice when the subject matter is EASILY photogenic :rofl:

skills you have.....:rofl:

jkirke
@greg_r~ Thanks. It's nice when the subject matter is EASILY photogenic :lol:

skills you have.....:stars:

...and thank you I shall.