Sign in to follow this  
Rmk5255

Panerai 382 Bronzo

Rmk5255

Hey guys I am new to the site and had a few questions. I am interested in purchasing a rep Panerai 382 I was looking at king watch and was wondering if anyone had any experience dealing with them. I am also curious about shipping and if i will actually receive my order and if I will run into any problems. I am located in Louisiana USA. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

dalboy

Hi welcome to the forum..

Best advice is to READ !! the new members section .. then the reviews and Dealers..

All the info you need is here .. just search, it will earn you brownie points with all the guys here ..Good luck and happy hunting

Dal.

ALE7575

Hi Rmk

The watch you want is a very desired watch but unfortunately there are no good replicas of it.

The replicas you can get are made of SS gold plated to imitate the Bronze colour of the material that PAM 382 is made of.

Of course it is not at all with the same tarnish and look of the gen material. You will get disappointed from the first moment.

The same occurs with the dial colour.

We know that about three good makers are working in this replica and mybe in some months we could gat some good results.

For the moment waiting is the only GOOD solution

ALE

sergiiko

I'd better wait for a good replica as ALE said.

gB.

Or better yet, ask yourself why are you interested in this model. If you are just looking to enjoy a real bronze material watch, there are several reasonably priced gens available on the market right now, but not many will be in the vintage PAM style like the 382. If that is your motivation, check out homageforum.com for tons of homage build opportunities that combine vintage PAM design with real bronze or brass material.

norrie

Bah-ling!

sms

You might be able to find a used Magrette bronze, which is actually brass, for a decent price, then get one of the modders to change the dial to look like a PAM. It's 44mm, or you might like the Magrette as is and save yourself the cost of modding. There are a lot of other bronze gens, but I'm not sure any of them are at a price point where you would want to change the dial to make it a rep. Even the Magrette isn't cheap, but probably less than the majority of bronze/brass watches.

sergiiko

Go to homageforum.net

gB.
Go to homageforum.net

It's homageforum.com

:D

McJules

Ale.... are you serious????

3 makers are working on it?

My dreams might comes true :D

ALE7575

Ale.... are you serious????

3 makers are working on it?

My dreams might comes true :D

Yes, three makers have bought a GEN PAM 382 and are working on it

But we have no news about the process and situation

Maybe, we will get lucky

I hope !

ALE

gB.

Yes, three makers have bought a GEN PAM 382 and are working on it

This I SERIOUSLY doubt. At $25k per it's highly unlikely. Plus the fact they were an LE and rarely come up for sale, right? It's hard for a true collector to get ahold of one, let alone some Chinese replicator, and three of them? Think about it.

Seriously though, why are you propagating this "bought gen as sample" nonsense that we know is generally a crock of BS on the whole? Sorry ALE, but have to call BS on this one...

:facepalm:

ALE7575

Maybe they have bought just one in agreement.

Buying a gen by makers are NOWADAYS more frequent than people think.

Of course they don't buy all replicas

For example for PAM 505 and PAM 388 KW, Kuvarsit bought only PAM 505

For PAM 312 and PAm 359 Kuvarsit bought only a PAM 312 and get the 359 dial from other source

I know from Angus of many gen boughts for makers like PAM 372 and PAM 389. It is really the easier way to get a Super replica.

Bear in mind that GEN is a sure value and makers can assembly them and re-selling them.

Mehmet owner of KW is keeping the gens he is buying. Some times he has offered to me LEND me the gen to get comparisons. I have not yet accepted (for the moment... LOL...).

Anyway: Up to you

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

gB.
Mehmet owner of KW is keeping the gens he is buying. Some times he has offered to me LEND me the gen to get comparisons. I have not yet accepted (for the moment... LOL...).

No surprise as much as you push his products. Maybe you should take him up on the offer though to prove that it's not BS and that replica makers do in fact buy $25k gens as sample, to make 1:1 replica...

:Whistle:

ALE7575

Please. Don't go wrong

I push just quality and accuracy from KW, Noob, H maker and any maker who manufacture quality. No distinctions.

Again read my PAM GUIDE to see it.

ALE

IWC Doppelchronograph

Can't wait to see the new 382 reps

Hoping KW top the best rep ever !