Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

Omega Planet Ocean 45.5 (BP factory)

greg_r

Does all the rep crown spoilt easily if we only wear it once a while n need to adjust the time n date frequently? Thx

Reports are that some are fine, some are not. I've had this watch three days so it's a tad early to tell which this is... If it fails it will get a gen tube and crown at some point.

danno

Well, I hope the crown on mine is okay, as I've just ordered one from Perfect Clones based on this. I cant wait! :-)

brownandy1983

Would really like to get one of these reps, who is the best TD for omega

Mr. Pap

I really wasn't a fan of the pumpkin PO.

When it comes to the pumpkin CrPO though, well i like it very much!!!

Nice pick up!

trailboss99

The orange never grew on me, I do like my black CrPO however.

greg_r

Just realised that I never updated this thread.

1. my colleague refused to believe my watch was rep. Honestly it's hard to tell the difference between them - the bezel colour is perfect and the only real tell is once you pop the crown out and start adjusting the time - the gen has a smoother feel to it.

2. I wear this watch at least once a week - usually twice. So far the crown/tube is holding up just fine.

Honestly, this is probably my favourite rep. It's as comfortable as my gen Longines and feels similarly well made. It certainly has the best bracelet I've ever had on a rep.

diggs

Thanks for the update Greg ... how would you compare the AR on the rep to the gen? Everything else looks good but it's difficult to assess the AR in pics.

greg_r
Thanks for the update Greg ... how would you compare the AR on the rep to the gen? Everything else looks good but it's difficult to assess the AR in pics.

Rep AR is excellent, but has a very slight blue tinge that is absent on the gen. Damned close though and the difference is only visible in the right lighting conditions - most of the time it's impossible to tell.