Sign in to follow this  
scuzza

replica Rolex

scuzza

Hi

Firstly my apologies if what i'm about to ask seems naive or has been asked millions of times.

I have returned from my holiday in Turkey and been bombarded with street salesmen selling 'snide' poor replicas of prestige watches. I didn't bite but it did make me think, I have a genuine Tag and is still going strong after 15 years, sadly I cant now afdford the Rolex i want so to have a 'looky likey' is the next best thing. My question is as follows; i would like a replica rolex, probably explorer or daytona, is there a generally recognised best source to get this from ? I'm happy to pay what it takes (to a point) so quality of replica and workings is the most important thing. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

many thanks

TRANSPORTER

Welcome to the forum, trusted dealers are here for a reason my friend, please read all the pinned posts for noobs and do some home work and studying on what model you want, you will be amazed at what you can learn ok

WatchGuy>IT

Welcome.

The Rolex Explorer 2 is one of the best rolex replicas ever made.

You find it here:

http://www.torobravos2013.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_144&product_id=711

on torobravo's is on sale, buy from him with confidence, I've bought 5 watches with no problems.

Aren

Hi Scuzza and Welcome to RWG.

You found a great forum.

Click on the link in my sig (bottom of my post) for new members.

You can find the Trusted Dealer list there and any one of them can help you find your dream watch.

Enjoy you time here and read lots

:)

scuzza

so, is a good trusted dealer a good trusted dealer, or do they tend to be good dealers for specific makes ie John is great for rolex but his tags melt in the sun, but pete has great Tags but spells Rolex wrong :-)

onionbag

Hello and welcome.

so, is a good trusted dealer a good trusted dealer, or do they tend to be good dealers for specific makes ie John is great for rolex but his tags melt in the sun, but pete has great Tags but spells Rolex wrong :-)

They all sell the same watches.

RichardMiami

The Trusted Dealers tend to get all of their watches from the same sources. So they all are good for all brands.

scuzza

great, that's good to know, so if there is a model with a known fake floor, presumably the sellers report back to the factory and they release a new and improved model ? If this is the case is it fair to say that the older models have had more fine tuning and therefore better reps ?

onionbag

great, that's good to know, so if there is a model with a known fake floor, presumably the sellers report back to the factory and they release a new and improved model ? If this is the case is it fair to say that the older models have had more fine tuning and therefore better reps ?

None of this is correct.......

:D

Wriggles

Welcome, and as Aren has already suggested you should go to the new members section and read, read, read.

First to get your expectations set correctly, and second so that you can understand more of how this hobby works including the Do's and Dont's

scuzza

honestly, my expectations are realistic, I was purely curious as the whether in the 'learned' circle there was a head and shoulders above the rest Rolex rep reseller or specific models that offer the most relistic replicas or models I should avoid.

persianpirate

Welcome! Fairly new here as well, get ready for acute onset addiction :)

g.man

Explorer II is the best bang for buck you'll currently find my friend. Avoid reps of the modern Daytonas like the plague though. Most are ticking time bombs that will die prematurely. There is a tonne of info about this on these boards. Seek and ye shall find.

welcome

g.man

bgreg

Welcome and good reading....as it has been stated, all trusted dealers can get the same watches. If you are interested in explorer or daytonas, Explorer II is your best option at the moment. Good luck with your research.

scuzza

I like the white faced explorer 2, are their varations of this as prices amonst the recommended dealers seem to vary quite a bit (swiss mech aside)

watchlover442

Black submariner can't lose with that watch

scuzza

has anybody bought the Explorer 2, that they are very pleased with and if so can recommend the seller, Ive tried a couple o nthe recommended list but either the websites are shut down or had no replies from the email contact. thanks

Wriggles

has anybody bought the Explorer 2, that they are very pleased with and if so can recommend the seller, Ive tried a couple o nthe recommended list but either the websites are shut down or had no replies from the email contact. thanks

It's already been said a couple of times here, the dealers can all get the same watches. Pick the dealer you like before you pick the watch

scuzza

How better to chose a dealer than to ask peoples experiences of them :-) As I mentioned earlier, I've attempted to contact 4 on the list without any luck.

Also, it does appear that certain dealers show different stock and different models albeit they may originate from the same factory. (do othey really all come from one factory ???)

jeffw69

If you go to the ROLEX section on the front page, you will find TONS of reviews with pics and member feedback.

Just do some reading, please. All of your questions have been asked AND answered many times before.

TKO

I received an Explorer 2 from Trusty last week. I received the watch within a week of placing my order. Excellent overall service and a superb watch. I also learned that 1:1 does not mean 1:1 in all aspects.

HeavyKrush

All of the TD's have feedback as well. Patience is also required with this hobby, 24 hours at least is required for a response.

nsbrando

Bought an explorer 2 from trusty time, didn't give me the best copy though of the swiss, the hour markers i got are unbalanced