eduardoval

New replica watches supplier wanted..

eduardoval

Hi to everyone, i am from Peru in South America and i am looking for a new supplier on watches. It must be a supplier with good quality watches and with price range between 50 to 120$ , with credit card or paypal payment method. I am a good customer i had bought around 10,000$ in watches the last 7 years, but my supplier had dissapear..

So if anyone can help me i would really appreciate.

thanks, have a nice day..!!!

pollux1

Get a noobmariner from Narikaa, you can thank me later my friend. Hi and welcome by the way!

TheInthusiest

Whoa... We gotta high roller over here. Silix economy/specials are great places for cheap reps with reasonable quality.

Seriously though.. You spent $10k on reps in the past 7 years? Why not attack some gens? Im not to judge but that money could have been saved for a nice gen.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Edited by TheInthusiest

Frankt8242

This appears to be a "Canal St'" type vendor looking for a wholesale connection...No sense worrying about him...

AllergyDoc

I think he's planning on reselling them.

dalboy

I think he's planning on reselling them.

I think your right ..

Dal.

LightGeek

That's it? 10,000$ in watches the last 7 years? I've recycled ~$7500 and it hasn't been a year yet :)

eduardoval

thanks for your replies, i bought that amount of money because i sell them to friends and familly and also because i love watches, i have one for different type of moments, i have friends that bought from me like 15 watches and the quality were really good, some of them went to a breitling store and they didnt even realize it was a replica...they nevr give the watch to them...Also because like an original watch costs you 5000$ i will be worried if i scratch them on a replica i wouldnt mine because i will get another one.

TheInthusiest

IMO.. I dont think its cool to sell watches to family or friends.. Especially reps. Doesnt feel right.

eduardoval

yes i re sell them ..is that wrong ???..i am just an user that is looking for some good info from you, because here in my country we dont have access to this type of things..

If that is not correct for you let me know please.

thanks

TheInthusiest

yes i re sell them ..is that wrong ???..i am just an user that is looking for some good info from you, because here in my country we dont have access to this type of things..

If that is not correct for you let me know please.

thanks

Its just a personal opinion. I would not feel comfortable selling a rep watch to family. Just my two cents.

mostling
pththt.gif

HeavyKrush
IMO.. I dont think its cool to sell watches to family or friends.. Especially reps. Doesnt feel right.
Something about selling illegal goods to family members doesn't fell right? Aren't you Canadian! :D

TheInthusiest
Something about selling illegal goods to family members doesn't fell right? Aren't you Canadian! :D

Sorry. :P

eduardoval

they know they are replicas even though they see the web pages and now the original prices...i dont make money i just help friends and familly to get them..

i feel like i said something wrong..

the mision of this web site is not to inform users so they dont get scam..??

mostling

Yes, and not to help scammers.

TheInthusiest

they know they are replicas even though they see the web pages and now the original prices...i dont make money i just help friends and familly to get them..

i feel like i said something wrong..

Nothing wrong mate. Its just MY personal opinion.

I personally would feel bad about selling something like this to a family member.

Hazz

thanks for your replies, i bought that amount of money because i sell them to friends and familly and also because i love watches, i have one for different type of moments, i have friends that bought from me like 15 watches and the quality were really good, some of them went to a breitling store and they didnt even realize it was a replica...they nevr give the watch to them...Also because like an original watch costs you 5000$ i will be worried if i scratch them on a replica i wouldnt mine because i will get another one.

Not sure about that

Fraggleallan

I would let him do hat he needs to to do, but keep an eye on new M2M sales popping up.

Cheers frags

headhunt3r

IMO if a friend of mine wants me to help them buy a replica, I don't have a problem with that... and I would gladly help.

eduardoval

I think its really good what you have on this site, and its really helpful. For some of you just to inform i am not a web page reseller or something like that, i am just a guy looking to get the best info i can get.

definitely i see u dont understand my point, and i am sure if you have a friend looking for something and you know were to get it you will help them with it.

Edited by eduardoval

TheInthusiest

IMO if a friend of mine wants me to help them buy a replica, I don't have a problem with that... and I would gladly help.

Helping them buy and selling it to them are two different things. Of course i would help them buy. But i would feel quite uncomfortable selling my own to them.

LightGeek

Well in that case you're no better or worse than most here. Time for you to start reading... :help3:

eduardoval

i have to sell them because here in peru you cant get it throught customs so i have to buy them get it to miami and then pay to get it down here, so i have to do everything with my money and the only charge i do is 10$ for using my credit card..i think is fair...dont you think..???

SSTEEL

I feel this thread will end bad.