eduardoval

New replica watches supplier wanted..

TheInthusiest

I feel this thread will end bad.

Its already pretty bad, mate...

solkryssare

No need for it to.

OP. have a look at our trusted dealers list. Read, read and read. If you want to become part of this community you need to learn how it works here.

Good luck.

Realism

oke... i sell rep watchez @ 80% discount to the gen... good deal for everybody!

NOT

eduardoval

No need for it to.

OP. have a look at our trusted dealers list. Read, read and read. If you want to become part of this community you need to learn how it works here.

Good luck.

Hi Architect, thanks for your reply, i will do that, i am just new on this site, and i am just trying to learn more about rep, and I see here there's alot of people that know about it.

Mazz

No need for it to.

Good luck.

Hi Architect, thanks for your reply, i will do that, i am just new on this site, and i am just trying to learn more about rep, and I see here there's alot of people that know about it.

:rofl:

trailboss99

Your best bet would probably be Mary at WatchInternational or Hontwatch ([email protected]) for wholesale.

jeffw69

I will trade you some rep watches for your finest Peruvian

cocaine.jpg

Stuvetjee

thanks for your replies, i bought that amount of money because i sell them to friends and familly and also because i love watches, i have one for different type of moments, i have friends that bought from me like 15 watches and the quality were really good, some of them went to a breitling store and they didnt even realize it was a replica...they nevr give the watch to them...Also because like an original watch costs you 5000$ i will be worried if i scratch them on a replica i wouldnt mine because i will get another one.

Not sure about that

Maybe they were blind :giggle:

Rolexwatchman

If I get this right... This guy wanna buy lots of replica?

Then Nariika and silix would be the best options for cheapest watches...

TheInthusiest
If I get this right... This guy wanna buy lots of replica?

Then Nariika and silix would be the best options for cheapest watches...

He's looking for bulk to resell...

Cynikal.Mindset

just get in contact with timeshops for a wholesale order

trevsdad

I dunno....this could end badly. :noway:

thanks for your replies, i bought that amount of money because i sell them to friends and familly and also because i love watches, i have one for different type of moments, i have friends that bought from me like 15 watches and the quality were really good, some of them went to a breitling store and they didnt even realize it was a replica...they nevr give the watch to them...Also because like an original watch costs you 5000$ i will be worried if i scratch them on a replica i wouldnt mine because i will get another one.

Not sure about that

Cyril_Clunge

To be fair, I have a friend who manages a multi franchise AD who knows I collect reps and always wants to see them. Whilst many of them don't fool him, my SA threw him completely and he happily admits that his sales staff generally wouldn't have a clue in most cases. Fooling your average staff member in an AD is no great achievement and is, therefore, believable.

As to the rest of the thread, no comment :)

jizza24

sounds like the law is fishing to me?

Cynikal.Mindset

IMO if a friend of mine wants me to help them buy a replica, I don't have a problem with that... and I would gladly help.

Helping them buy and selling it to them are two different things. Of course i would help them buy. But i would feel quite uncomfortable selling my own to them.

So, selling m2m...which many people consider members friends is a bad thing??? I'll sell a rep to friends, family or whoever wants one of course letting them full on know its a replica, no harm in padding your account a trickle to help fund this nasty habit

TheInthusiest

IMO if a friend of mine wants me to help them buy a replica, I don't have a problem with that... and I would gladly help.

Helping them buy and selling it to them are two different things. Of course i would help them buy. But i would feel quite uncomfortable selling my own to them.

So, selling m2m...which many people consider members friends is a bad thing??? I'll sell a rep to friends, family or whoever wants one of course letting them full on know its a replica, no harm in padding your account a trickle to help fund this nasty habit

Mate, i am trying to say. I dont like the idea of selling a rep, or a watch in general, to family and friends. I just doesnt feel right. M2M is different. We are a community for watches.

eduardoval

Hi Powermax, you sell rep..???

NOT

Cynikal.Mindset

NOT

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

eduardoval

Your best bet would probably be Mary at WatchInternational or Hontwatch ([email protected]) for wholesale.

Hi Night watchman i tried the watchinternational but i dont find the website..??

Realism

NOT

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

mods can I be a TD now?

Cyril_Clunge

mods can I be a TD now?

48fbd71d26081f0839a56621019406e4_zps32d69474.jpg

Realism

mods can I be a TD now?

meow :(

jeffw69

mods can I be a TD now?

meow :(

EricGetsOwned.gif

eduardoval

it looks like silix has a nice website, and its considered trusted dealer. But besides the price whats the difference between the high and economy watches...???

does anyone nows??

Del
it looks like silix has a nice website, and its considered trusted dealer. But besides the price whats the difference between the high and economy watches...???

does anyone nows??

Considering how many reps you have apparently bought previously, you don't seem to know much about them.....:Thinking:

You need to read our noob guides about movements, not to mention learn about reps in general.