eduardoval

New replica watches supplier wanted..

Chavezzito

Sen onzenuub a PM he knows eeeeeverithing ;)

Jokes aside...it is exatcly what it say´s, the high end are better then the economy and cost more.

Realism
it looks like silix has a nice website, and its considered trusted dealer. But besides the price whats the difference between the high and economy watches...???

does anyone nows??

Considering how many reps you have apparently bought previously, you don't seem to know much about them..... :Thinking:

You need to read our noob guides about movements, not to mention learn about reps in general.

or just ask jeffw69

pollux1

One thing is for sure, OP won't EVER be able to sell a single rep, used or not in here!

TheInthusiest
it looks like silix has a nice website, and its considered trusted dealer. But besides the price whats the difference between the high and economy watches...???

does anyone nows??

Considering how many reps you have apparently bought previously, you don't seem to know much about them..... :Thinking:

You need to read our noob guides about movements, not to mention learn about reps in general.

or just ask jeffw69

And when you ask jeff. Make sure the subject says "FUCK YOU" He only answers to subjects that have the word "Fuck" in it.

:P

eduardoval

does anyone nows??

Hi, thanks for your comment, but buying alot of watches from the same supplier doesnt make me an expertise . I can tell that my supplier use to have good reps on some brands and others not. Also i can read alot regarding reps, but that wont guarantee choosing a supplier. Just asking if someone had already bought from one of your trusted dealers maybe should now the difference between them.

thanks for your time.

Hazz

does anyone nows??

Hi, thanks for your comment, but buying alot of watches from the same supplier doesnt make me an expertise . I can tell that my supplier use to have good reps on some brands and others not. Also i can read alot regarding reps, but that wont guarantee choosing a supplier. Just asking if someone had already bought from one of your trusted dealers maybe should now the difference between them.

thanks for your time.

We all know our prefered dealers, you need to read up, members here do not come on to buy and sell, this is our hobby.

Rolexwatchman

You can be if you read reviews etc., and if you buy lots of replica, do you think it's gonna pass the customs? haha

eduardoval

does anyone nows??

thanks for your time.

We all know our prefered dealers, you need to read up, members here do not come on to buy and sell, this is our hobby.

for me is a hobby too, i guess just being honest sometimes get people in trouble. And to make it clear i am not a reseller, i am just single guy that like watches and have a few friends that like it too and i just buy for them because i have the way to get things down to here...Is that bad...???

i will like to see you guys down here and try to get things you are used to have...Then you would probably understand..

eduardoval

You can be if you read reviews etc., and if you buy lots of replica, do you think it's gonna pass the customs? haha

thats why i buy it for my friends because i have the way to get it down here. And i dont buy 15 reps in one i do orders of 3 or 5 thats it..

Hazz

thats why i buy it for my friends because i have the way to get it down here. And i dont buy 15 reps in one i do orders of 3 or 5 thats it..

So you work in customs ?

TheInthusiest

So you work in customs ?

Do i hear the hamster wheel spinnin?

eduardoval

So you work in customs ?

Do i hear the hamster wheel spinnin?

no...!!!

LightGeek

does anyone nows??

Nobody knows...

Mazz

does anyone nows??

Nobody knows...

The Shadow knows

LightGeek

does anyone nows??

Nobody knows...

The Shadow knows

The-Shadow-Knows.jpg

jeffw69

so back to the topic at hand.........are you sending me some Peruvian nose powder or what???????

trailboss99

Oh FFS guys, give the bloke a break! :rolleyes:

He is quite entitled to ask about wholesale for resale in his own country, why are some of you giving the guy such a hard time?

OP: Mary doesn't have a website mate, just email her with a list of what you want and she will give you prices.

TheInthusiest
so back to the topic at hand.........are you sending me some Peruvian nose powder or what???????

I believe they call it 'Marching Powder'

Cynikal.Mindset

I believe they call it 'Marching Powder'

its Bolivian Marching Powder and Peruvian Snow...so I've been told by a friend of a friend's brother's friend

Rafo67

does anyone nows??

thanks for your time.

+1

Rafo67

I from Peru too , r u a reseller?

Stuvetjee

Try priceangels.com the watches dont have logos but the models will tell.. You can buy from 50 to 1000 pcs.

GingerApple

Necro, necro-necro, necro-necro, necro THERE'S NO LIMIT!

:badger:

J!m

WTF bubba!

i thought you were replying to someone else raising the dead. 

Is the food REALLY that good in the gulag?

efajri

Some DHGate's sellers can definitely help OP