Sign in to follow this  
Kewlin2001

Bell & Ross 126 available?

Kewlin2001

Does anyone know if this watch is available from any of our trusted dealers??

greg_r

The 126 vintage chrono is available (as is the heritage version), although it's only a quartz cheapie. Most of the dealers should be able to supply.

jay grand

Hi, i'm new here, Looking for the same! I ve seen one on www.swisswatchsell but I don;t know who "our TDs" are! Are they one of them? would love to order it but they re like in china and donut offers paypal so im a bot worried about them. Would love some info about the TDs so I could order with some confidence...

black263

Hi, i'm new here, Looking for the same! I ve seen one on www.swisswatchsell but I don;t know who "our TDs" are! Are they one of them? would love to order it but they re like in china and donut offers paypal so im a bot worried about them. Would love some info about the TDs so I could order with some confidence...

FFS. READ THE BLOODY LINKS FOR NEW MEMBERS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE HOME PAGE IN BRIGHT RED!!!!

Sorry I shouted, but the first link, first paragraph tells all about our TDs. This is the sort of post that gets me a tad miffed.

thatguyjlar

wish I could find one