Sign in to follow this  
jojo8989

Blacked Out Getat

jojo8989

Has anyone seen a black dial (radomir style) with black hands? I like the gold hands but im curious about the contrast of black/black. It would be cool if the hands have a sheen and the dial is flat (or something like that) does anyone have any input? Think that would be a functional idea?

And Tat, if you see this, thank G.Curcio (and your amazing work, of course) for the upcoming sale :popcorn: haha

jojo8989

yea im a dummy, just realized its got the white luminous area...I think im going to do it.

So here are my final thoughts....

Black Strap, black hands, black numerals... And either black or white stitching... Thoughts?

JoeyB

I'm working on one similar to that. Very stealthy, black on black dial, 44mm Militare PVD case. If I could ever find the domed crystal I want I might even finish it.

Waipio Jeff

I have this watch. Everything black except the hands and the seconds marks. I am planning to order new superlumed hands for it and will try to blacken the seconds marks. It is a very stealthy look.

jojo8989

right on, will he add superlumed hands? Thats awesome. Add that to the list! ha

My big question is whether to go with white stitching to kinda match the case/ or go with black stitching to finish the look... And polished or brushed

Member X

I think PAMs need to be shiny :P

And why not get both straps? :yoda:

jojo8989
I think PAMs need to be shiny :lol:

And why not get both straps? ;)

Thats what I'm thinking. Plus i think the next pam i buy from tat will be a black with white stitched so im in the cleeeear hah