image_zpse962f256.jpg

image_zps247f9ea5.jpg

image_zps860b8e28.jpg

image_zps9273d0fb.jpg

a93ad9f9-0425-43dc-ac2e-fec515db19d8_zps2c86fd82.jpg

74a9b60b-f701-48ce-9348-feb4b30a4f69_zps81beeead.jpg

f7852fe3-4bcd-4314-8ec7-3308ba964709_zps344a65ae.jpg

SSTEEL

Thats some bling right there. I bet that cost a pretty penny.!

AllergyDoc

Hey, I had the rep of that watch! Dave123 got me to buy it.

3291422173_9bd4b00be5_o.jpg

tconig14

Yea, it was an older model but not a scratch on it, I have the watch and diamond papers, i paid $5,000, I figured, brand new these are $4,500. So why not buy this one with an extra $2000 in diamonds I can alawys down grade with original dials and bezel. It amazing how well Breitling make a 2011 watch look brand new.. Now that they are not making them anymore, it's special to me. And I'm pretty sure I can sell it more than $5000. What do you guys think? If IDE try to sell is.. I have a authenticity on the diamonds color and clarity, hi quality! And watches retail at the bottom is $12,000. I saw some new with diamond bezel for around $10,000 & 11000.

Allergy- Wow that REP looks great! I like it. Can you tell in person the diamonds are not rep.? Cause they look damn good in your picture.

dave1978

bit feminine? no

AllergyDoc

I'm sure they don't sparkle like the real thing, but the bezel was very good.

Rolexwatchman

It's fake Diamonds.. Or they're more called cz diamonds...

tconig14

Feminine...? Nah no when it's the famous evolution, the size takes that away. I don't care if its for a child, it shines like a star ;). Does these watches look feminine lol, that's like 20 pounds of steel and 20lbs of rubber GSHOCKs. Haaa

image_zps6b90b51b.jpg

image_zps3240350f.jpg

2d471626-c08f-4da5-90ec-d5912f799623_zps5c328f7c.jpg

2b9ead1d-1782-4717-8a1f-9839bcd39b56_zps37bc5f68.jpg

sci2

Men should not wear diamonds.

Cyril_Clunge
1efa6662aefa07c4c28f04c455d2f8ff.jpg

tconig14

Yea that's what I meant, CZ. They look great. They look like "middle of the mall watches".. But dis piece is Gen.!! Hah

Its not my everday watch but I can actually wear it with anything ... The diamonds aren't to flashy, only when you're actually looking into them.. And the pilot braclet and chrono make it more casual/sporty or w.e look. But can be dressed up.

I think the evolution with white dial and or leather band looks more dressy/feminine. Especially with a diamond bezel.

Ilikewaches

No way, unless you are a rap star or something.

dave1978

diamonds are a girls best friend :giggle:

tconig14

Well why not, my neclace that has a diamont cross pendent looks great, I've got many complimants on this watch, plus, the beautiful thing is, I can change from diamond bezel to steel bezel with a couple of screws... :)

dave1978

does your necklace match your belly button piercing?

fatarms

does your necklace match your belly button piercing?

:lmao2:

nyckid
It's fake Diamonds.. Or they're more called cz diamonds...

100% with you RWM!

If you were trying to sell me this watch and you said the phrase "100% authentic" all I would think is "this guys has no clue about watches" but hey, the phrase is still right, don't get me wrong.

nyckid
Well why not, my neclace that has a diamont cross pendent looks great, I've got many complimants on this watch, plus, the beautiful thing is, I can change from diamond bezel to steel bezel with a couple of screws... :)

This kind of screw tconing?

muppetsscrewing.gif

tconig14

Nahhhh, but it really goes well with my all wood watch that I can't feel when worn because is so lite. Ha

WOULD YOU GUYS WEAR IT? It keeps great time and comfortable. Different, unique, and ALL made of tree

image_zps33d13bfa.jpg

Cyril_Clunge
8f034db553060bcc2794bf22e6becd19.jpg

SSTEEL

Nice Aquaracer. I see you have the quartz model. Any preference as to why? Some say its an underrated model. Not a Quartz guy myself, but interested in understanding the appeal over the Calibre 5.

tconig14

Picking on the newbie!!! Huh. Haha . Now don't be jealous of the new guy with a shit load of nice watches. We all have the same hobby here guys, I was sincerely welcomed when initially joined, now I'm getting picked on because I owe a diamond or 5.

Hey "Ilikewatches" you mentioned... "No one wears diamonds unless they are a rap star or something"

What is I am some kind of rap star or "something" like that. I guess it's ok for me to have diamonds and exotic cars...? Right

WHAT IF? I guess we will never know. But I can post in the mean time. The Superocean 44 picture supposed to hint that its my watch/car I snap ...

image_zpsd64c406c.jpg

image_zpsea03726a.jpg

andyboy
ill.gif

ron76

Is that your garage? :0

Sent from.... Bla bla bla

tconig14

Nice Aquaracer. I see you have the quartz model. Any preference as to why? Some say its an underrated model. Not a Quartz guy myself, but interested in understanding the appeal over the Calibre 5.

Hey, yes it's the quartz, i know why would Tag even think of Manufacturing quartz .. lol!, i guess for ppl who want a swiss, but not pay over $5000 for one .. i dunno, but this specific watch was a given to me from a good friend/business partner . I guess he didn't want to spend an extra $1000 for Calibra...? or he thought I needed to keep exact time with a tick-rock. It's a great durable watch. And was thankful..., maybe he didn't know what the difference was lmao, we all know how "regular", non watch people don't know if a watch runs by a battery, the sun, electricity, gas online, solar power. Right? Hah