Sign in to follow this  
M4rtin

Wife made my day.

M4rtin

It's pretty funny what made my day.

When I wanted to buy my first reps over a year ago, my wife was skeptic, she saw how expensive they were and she did not approve of my purchase that much, due to the cost.

Then half a year later after my first watch I bought her Chanel reps for Christmas and she loved them.

Now skip forward to few days ago, wife asks me what I want for our anniversary and I mentioned maybe a new watch, and she tells me that she was also thinking if I could get her a new watch, something on SS bracelet, maybe a Rolex.

I think she caught the rep fever, and now whenever I want to purchase a new watch I can get something for her as well :P

Mechwarrior

Happy family ^_^ ^_^

seclark007

You're in now....get her a piece now and then, and you will continue to get a piece now and then :D

conx

Are you sure she doesn't actually want a gen ? :)

Jacksongo

Why do you guys have to ask the wife before buying something? Is your own money, isn't it?

:)

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle!

Del

I thought this thread was heading to Section 8 when I read the title......

Anyway, well done! :D

bgreg

That's my next move...to buy the wife a nice rep.

Edited by bgreg

bgreg

Then maybe she will not get upset when the 15,16 ,17th rep arrive.

Edited by bgreg

flyr

Why do you guys have to ask the wife before buying something? Is your own money, isn't it?

:)

Your own money ........in a marriage........ interesting concept.

cheeese

You've never been married have you? 99% of the women in this world. "What is theirs is theirs and what is yours is also theirs."

Actually they intentionally price a lot of consumer goods within price ranges that don't require spousal approval.

Jacksongo

You've never been married have you? 99% of the women in this world. "What is theirs is theirs and what is yours is also theirs."

Actually they intentionally price a lot of consumer goods within price ranges that don't require spousal approval.

hahaha interesting, I guess I will find out whenever I get married :D

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle...

emtp101

It's pretty funny what made my day.

When I wanted to buy my first reps over a year ago, my wife was skeptic, she saw how expensive they were and she did not approve of my purchase that much, due to the cost.

Then half a year later after my first watch I bought her Chanel reps for Christmas and she loved them.

Now skip forward to few days ago, wife asks me what I want for our anniversary and I mentioned maybe a new watch, and she tells me that she was also thinking if I could get her a new watch, something on SS bracelet, maybe a Rolex.

I think she caught the rep fever, and now whenever I want to purchase a new watch I can get something for her as well :P

Your a lucky man, very lucky.

ag69

Can I get some of that special stuff, :bottle:, you gave your wife!! Still trying to convince my wife buying watches is a great hobby!!

alexjustdoit

Oh god just wait until the reps turn to gens, just like shoes and handbags for other women...

Stuvetjee

Now is shit going down! Prepare the wallets and savings mate! :D

jeffw69

What a coincidence Martin! Your wife made my day as well.

My regards. :)

:rofl: (j/k)

Enjoy!

onelund

i gave my gf a gen Seamaster on her 30th birthday(a year ago) since then shes been really quiet about my addict to watches

kamma

Ive just done something similar lol, Got the SOA and now she wants one, so ordered a Breitling lady cockpit and am just awaiting on the QC pics to be sent over :thumbsup:

Wrist-Time

That's the secret. Got my wife a ladymatic last year, so she's ok with me buying reps. Just about to get her another one tonight. Hopefully that I'll give me another year . :D

elmerlo

Way to go! The Rep game is way better in two.

I also had the skeptic look when I started amassing orders and watches, but every now and then I drop her a new one and she loves them.

This is the last one she fell in love with. If you want a Rollie, think about it:

P1000893_zps75cf9ec2.jpg