Sign in to follow this  
Jay123

Problems contacting mary..

mrtepax
YOU don't know???

But we DO know, and it mean you don't trust any of us, our trusted dealers list, and for that you should be banned, damned, cruxified, burned alive and all your reps confiscated!!!

B) :facepalm: :P

I've been a bad boy...I apologize for my lack of confidence. Just for today I'll walk around the forum naked and each one of you can spank my ass...but just for today :P :P :P

DeepDiver73

steady on.... some may consider that enjoyment rather than punishment B)

greg_r
YOU don't know???

But we DO know, and it mean you don't trust any of us, our trusted dealers list, and for that you should be banned, damned, cruxified, burned alive and all your reps confiscated!!!

B) :facepalm: :P

I've been a bad boy...I apologize for my lack of confidence. Just for today I'll walk around the forum naked and each one of you can spank my ass...but just for today :P :P :P

hmm - that was quick. You've only been a member since April and you've already captured the tone of this place perfectly. LMAO!

:D

Omeg@007

B)

mrtepax

actually, since I'm new, I thought it more like a college brotherhood initiation than some kind of SM practice

Omeg@007
actually, since I'm new, I thought it more like a college brotherhood initiation than some kind of SM practice

The trusted dealers here are SUPER Trusted Dealers. So close ur eyes and buy, or B)

:facepalm:

greg_r

:lol:

Luthier

The trusted dealers here are SUPER Trusted Dealers. So close ur eyes and buy, or :D

;)

...or get spanked, til your ass become red, and then we'll call you "Scone's brother". Monkey stuff, you know...

:)

mrtepax
...or get spanked, til your ass become red, and then we'll call you "Scone's brother". Monkey stuff, you know...

:D

that's why I chose this avatar, GO APES!!!!

dingle
YOU don't know???

:D:);)

funny! :rofl:

mlilley01

I bought 2 from Mary (1st order with her, thought I'd give it a go due to all the great feedback) on 21st May. She found what I wanted, sent 1 back because of dust on the dial, sent me the pics, sent me a tracking number.. all great service!! Then the label fell off the package when it arrived in the UK (annoyingly, it was in Coventry, not 10 miles from where I live!) so it got sent back to China! Mary told me not to worry and that it'd be sent straight back out when it got back to her. Its been back in Guangzhou since last Monday, 7th.. Mary did tell me last week on Wednesday that she didn't have time to get it yet, but would on Wednesday or Thursday... I've mailed for an update and got nothing back. Guess its still at the post office in GZ. :lol:

Ska

shes seriously busy at the moment milley but don't worry she'll get it sorted.

Omeg@007

No Worries Mate. She will definitely come back to u.

mlilley01

I'm sure you are right (well... I hope you are).. I'm just getting impatient.

Although if its been sat at the post office for 8 days it could have been back here by now instead...

Member X

I think I read that there's some Dragon Festival on at the moment??

That might be why there's a delay!

mlilley01

Well you were all correct!! The package arrived today, even though I didnt know it was on its way!!! Top marks again for Mary me thinks. Now... one of the watches, a Tag 500M has an issue... the hour hand wont move, its stuck at 11. I've mailed Mary, so lets see what happens next!!

themoo-12

I had a problem with one of mine as well she replied next day with an address to ship the watch for repair considering yours is brand new she might just replace it. I'm so pleased with her service that I'm ordering another watch just for grins :thumbsup:

mlilley01
I had a problem with one of mine as well she replied next day with an address to ship the watch for repair considering yours is brand new she might just replace it. I'm so pleased with her service that I'm ordering another watch just for grins :D

She's mailed me back already, saying she's shipping a replacement and I'll ship back the broken one. She's going to mail later with an address for the return and a tracking number for the replacement. I'm very impressed so far! :thumbsup:

Luthier

So, she shipping you the new watch even before she'll get the broken one?

Well... hats off.

I just thinking... why the Holy Hell we need any other dealers, if we have Robert and Mary?

:)

Goon

Anyone having problems contacting Mary at the moment? Its a bit scary, I put my funds through and was told the watch wasn't in stock, I replied a couple of times, but I've yet to have heard from her for 3 days. Bit unnerving having your funds sitting somewhere overseas and not hearing back from them. I trust she's probably in some dark backstreet out there hunting down my wristie and can't get to a computer!

greg_r

Mary is rather snowed under at present and is a bit slower than usual to respond. Don't worry though - she'll get back to you soon!

Goon
Mary is rather snowed under at present and is a bit slower than usual to respond. Don't worry though - she'll get back to you soon!

Thanks for the heads up mate!