Sign in to follow this  
gir0034

Do not buy replica watches from this seller

gir0034

Do not buy replica watches from these sites www.overwatches.com, www.replicame.com, www.wholewatches.com, www.canwatches.com, www.nowwatches.com, www.watchvisa.com, www.watchesday.com, www.watchbeach.com, www.somewatches.com, www.watchareplica.com, www.beyondwatch.com, watchesmix.com, www.watchesshow.com, www.watchesview.com, etc. .. sell the same watches.

I bought a few months ago a watch, after 2-3 weeks I received a watch other than that ordered. I contacted the seller, who told me that was the model currently available. I was never informed of the unavailability. I asked to resend back and get a refund. He said it would cost me too much of a refund, so he proposed to order another and I have got another of my choice. None of the models that I asked him was available. I would have had to settle for models of watches that I did not like.

After 10 days the watch he was sent was broken.

He offered to repay 80% of the value of the watch that I purchased. I accepted the offer, after a month I have not received any refund.

To date, the seller has no intention to refund me but continues to propose new purchases for watches that I do not want to buy.

DO NOT BE FOOLED YOU TOO, WILL SEND WATCHES OTHER THAN ORDERED. THEY NOT ABIDE BY THE RULES OF WARRANTY AND RETURN PUBLISHED ON THE SITE.

greg_r

Yes, there's a lot of scam sites out there - which is why we maintain a list of trusted dealers. For every reliable dealer there's a hundred or more scammers, I'm afraid - which is, of course, why this board is here ;)

The group you've had a problem with are well known for that kinda thing, I'm afraid.

I'm moving your post to the scam section with other warnings of this type.

Welcome to RWG :)

graman

Bad luck mate.....Glad you found your way here....check out the trusted dealers...you'll fare much better

dingle

sorry to hear......If only you had found us first.

Welcome to the nuthouse ;)

atmos

yes, there are alot of cam sites in the WWW

order a rep from the seller here from forum, they are all trustworthy and have nice reps

never, realy never trust any website wich have pics of the original gen watches like this

alangesohnecheap6611518.jpg

gir0034

Do not buy replica watches from these sites www.overwatches.com, www.replicame.com, www.wholewatches.com, www.canwatches.com, www.nowwatches.com, www.watchvisa.com, www.watchesday.com, www.watchbeach.com, www.somewatches.com, www.watchareplica.com, www.beyondwatch.com, watchesmix.com, www.watchesshow.com, www.watchesview.com, etc. .. sell the same watches.

I bought a few months ago a watch, after 2-3 weeks I received a watch other than that ordered. I contacted the seller, who told me that was the model currently available. I was never informed of the unavailability. I asked to resend back and get a refund. He said it would cost me too much of a refund, so he proposed to order another and I have got another of my choice. None of the models that I asked him was available. I would have had to settle for models of watches that I did not like.

He offered to repay 80% of the value of the watch that I purchased. I accepted the offer, after a month I have not received any refund.

To date, the seller has no intention to refund me but continues to propose new purchases for watches that I do not want to buy.

DO NOT BE FOOLED YOU TOO, WILL SEND WATCHES OTHER THAN ORDERED. THEY NOT ABIDE BY THE RULES OF WARRANTY AND RETURN PUBLISHED ON THE SITE.

greg_r

You already posted this thing once. Please don't continually post the same thing.

Thread merged with original.

dingle

deja vu?

AllergyDoc
deja vu?

...all over again...

houndoggie

....it bears repeating.

Brightlight

This thread has an annoying echo.................echo................echo...................

sconehead

So just run that by me again, what's the name of that site I shouldn't use?

:gday_mate_haveabeer:

Brightlight
So just run that by me again, what's the name of that site I shouldn't use?

:gday_mate_haveabeer:

Something called Replica Watches Guide Sconey, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com , it scrambles your brain and puts viruses on your computer. :Whistle:

gB.

Thanks for the info!

robbnj

Did someone say there are scam sites for replica watches?

Holy mackelo!

My brain is not believing what my ears is hearing!

draft_lens1957075module9243266photo_1208983673Department_of_Redundancy_Department.gif

Edited by robbnj

AllergyDoc

Grr...