Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

[HD VIDEO] Seiko Orange Monster unboxing and small review

KeNnY

already relumed :rolleyes: looking great

hahaha yeah :lol:

glows like C3 :Whistle: I don't know why there is so fuzz about the strongest lume here :Whistle:

Mechwarrior

Someone stop this seiko madness!!!!! :giggle:

KeNnY

:lol:

hahaha

gran

+1

We have seen the G-shock madness, The NOMOs rage, the Seiko madness....the DOXA epidemic

whats next RADO or Invicta madness?

Edited by gran

KeNnY

+1

We have seen the G-shock madness, The NOMOs rage, the Seiko madness....the DOXA epidemic

:-D :-D

I already have 2 Invicta watches for amazing price on the way when compared the price for how much they are sold here :-D the price I was willing to pay for invicta :-D

Odoslané z C6603 cez Tapatalk 2

gran

+1

I already have 2 Invicta watches for amazing price on the way when compared the price for how much they are sold here :-D the price I was willing to pay for invicta :-D

It will be interesting to see them...I know Invicta is slowly improving and even making some more complicated watches but its just not me...this forum is now officially a replica of PMWF

KeNnY

+1

It will be interesting to see them...I know Invicta is slowly improving and even making some more complicated watches but its just not me...this forum is now officially a replica of PMWF

hahahahhaha yeah mate ! :D

I am now always on lookout for them as they are being sold for 100-300USD in US where in my country they cost 400-1500 USD !!!

I should receive them next week ! :) maybe this week, they are already in Germany

gB.
...this forum is now officially a replica of PMWF

Pffffffft. This forum is THE Seiko Watch Guide. See for yourself...

www.seiko-watch-guide.com

:lol:

Jacksongo

Maybe this is a dumb question. But whats the purpose to move the minutes hand backwards a little bit to make the seconds hand stop moving? Just how you did before setting the time?

Btw great looking watch, I have been looking into it, maybe ill pick up one myself...

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle...

KeNnY

Maybe this is a dumb question. But whats the purpose to move the minutes hand backwards a little bit to make the seconds hand stop moving? Just how you did before setting the time?

Btw great looking watch, I have been looking into it, maybe ill pick up one myself...

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle...

As this movement doesn't have hack function this will help you to stop the second hand and set correct time to second :)

thank you buddy ! :) GET one , awesome piece for sure ! :)

tottenham

Can't work out if I hate or love them.

lifestyle_ID

Nice SEIKO!

Baldrick

I have to confess, I'm drawing the same conclusion, now that we're on a new server perhaps it's time for Greg and Admin to legitimise the forum by re-naming it PMWF II, altogether a paradigm shift in the character of this REPLICA watch forum, there's little individuality, it's a virtual fake-fest of PaneRex mania, the level of dissatisfaction amongst members is unbelievable, with all the greedy little songbirds clamouring for newer 1:1 replicas, living in fear of being called out because they don't have the latest and greatest V4 AP Diver, selling off existing "perfectly satisfactory V1 / V2 models to acquire a newer 'H' or 'Noob' model from complacent dealers and factories, whilst stifling the innovation from factories who as I say are content to feed off the dripping roast by making minute changes to already existing PaneRai models which as I've said before are perfectly acceptable to 99.9 % of the great unwashed public......diminishing and providing an excuse to disengage from future investment by factories towards supplying novelty in the form of new models, in the genuine watch world, we are seeing new designs / brands spring up every other month, in the rep world what are we being fed on, the same ole same ole shit, more Panerais that look exactly the same as the last decade's Panerai, more Hublots and Rolex with new paint, fukk, even AP are at it now, easy pickings and the rep factories are no different, if it's OK for Hublot and Rolex it's Ok for us to feed off that gravy train.

Where are are the fresh nouveaute items, Rolex Cellinis, DJ Richard, GP, MLs, Omegas, Chronoswiss, vintage reps, etc etc, .......answer.........nowhere,......why?......... because the members are quite happy to entrench themselves in a 'me too' box environment.....and as long as they remain unsatisfied and complicit in the acceptance of 'small' changes they won't get big changes.

onionbag

Well said 'B'..........noo show us a photy of a Glycine date window to hammer the point home. :D

Baldrick
Well said 'B'..........noo show us a photy of a Glycine date window to hammer the point home. :D

Exakkerly OB, where are the Glycines, Fortis, Frederique Constants, Jaquet Droz, not available because of the entrenchment mentality that pervades the 'hobby' :B):

nev848

Baldrick that about sums it up and is one of the reasons I recently sold off 90% of my Reps and purchased my Omega Moon Gen.

I already mentioned the light bulb came on after buying a £120 Seiko and thought why am I spending more on a Panerai blah blah blah V6000 mark 4 because the spring has been wound 31 times instead of 29.

I guess we have ourselves to blame and Microsoft, Sony, Samsung and Apple have been screwing us for years. We always want the latest and best and for most this is hard wired in our brains.

Just pre-ordered the Orbis Morgan Explorer thanks to Baxter and for the money will no doubt blow any Rep out of the water.

I for one am pleased that RWG now have areas for Gen and Seiko fans as this will keep this great forum alive and kicking.

Khronos

KeNnY, can you please tell me where you got this one from? I'm shopping for one and have found the best offer from Creationwatches for 195$..