Sign in to follow this  
Mont Blanc

Omega 50th James Bond Ceramic Seamaster Watch

Mont Blanc
Where did u buy Mont Blanc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I brought it preowned privately for £2000 ($3126)

Mont Blanc

is this watch genuine or a copy thanks

100% GENUINE

Why???

I was having abit of fun. Please dont take it serious.

Sakurai

Mmm, nice watch indeed - though I have to say on the 50th Anni 007 SMP there is really nothing about the rep that makes me wish for a gen. I'm sure there are flaws though, but overall it's a really great rep. Anyway congrats on your gen, looks stunning!

Mine says hi:

9693250379_dd085f403f_b.jpg

tanaris

I thought it was a gen based on the pearl, but then the bezel looked misaligned which confused me... Isn't it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

trevsdad

great macros!! loving mine too. How's your winding stem?

That is beautiful mate!

Kcore

Mont Blanc, love it! No wonder the 3 tells I posted about aren't on your watch.

Seriously, can you please post a good pic of the bracelet's clasp. It's the only pic you didn't include. I want to know if the clasp has the 007 logo and under that the trademark, Danjaq.

Thx!

sunnydale

Hmm, I actually thought it was a rep with some small flaws that should not be on a gen :)

Mont Blanc

Mmm, nice watch indeed - though I have to say on the 50th Anni 007 SMP there is really nothing about the rep that makes me wish for a gen. I'm sure there are flaws though, but overall it's a really great rep. Anyway congrats on your gen, looks stunning!

Mine says hi:

9693250379_dd085f403f_b.jpg

wow! love your omega watches! in certain conditions when the light reflects on it perfectly, the watch looks simply sublime! its hard to capture in a photo

Mont Blanc

I thought it was a gen based on the pearl, but then the bezel looked misaligned which confused me... Isn't it?

The bezel looks perfect. what is misaligned? could be how the photo was taken?

Mont Blanc

Mont Blanc, love it! No wonder the 3 tells I posted about aren't on your watch.

Seriously, can you please post a good pic of the bracelet's clasp. It's the only pic you didn't include. I want to know if the clasp has the 007 logo and under that the trademark, Danjaq.

Thx!

I`ll post them in abit for you ;)

tanaris

Yeah, could be the light. Or the fact that I was watching on my iPad. It looked that the pearl arrow wasn't perfectly aligned with the ehm... what's it called.. protrusion of the bezel. Same on "30", but as I said it's probably the light. Because if it isn't, my rep is better in that aspect :)

Mont Blanc

Hmm, I actually thought it was a rep with some small flaws that should not be on a gen :)

which flaws? im interested? im using it was my daily beater, so it does have several small nicks and scratches on it. lol

Mont Blanc

Here is a photo of the clasp. It only says OMEGA.

DSC04577.jpg

DSC04576.jpg

It pretty scuffed up :(

Edited by Mont Blanc

Mont Blanc

Yeah, could be the light. Or the fact that I was watching on my iPad. It looked that the pearl arrow wasn't perfectly aligned with the ehm... what's it called.. protrusion of the bezel. Same on "30", but as I said it's probably the light. Because if it isn't, my rep is better in that aspect :)

oh I see what your talking about. Here are some close up photos;

DSC04578.jpg

DSC04582.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

DSC04580.jpg

Wriggles

So it's gen, posted in the replica review section.....cheeky :o :)

YES!!!! I did the same thing on both repgeek and rwi and didn't get called out :D That's why I posted detailed close up photos of the watch :D Loved the comments! Just shows you how good the replica watch is, that no one knew it was 100% genuine! lol

Eh, you posted a gen not a rep so of course you didn't get called out. I suspected it was gen but like others here we hoped there was a replica really that good..

As it was posted in the REPLICA section people expected it was a rep. No idea why you claim the rep is so good as you are posting a gen.

If you had posted a rep and claimed gen then you would certainly have been called out. No idea why you think this is such an achievement posting a gen posing as a rep and getting away with it

I was just having abit of fun. Sorry if it came across abit rude. Please dont take it serious. Ive actually seen the high quality rep version up close and it truely is very very close to the gen, except a few minor flaws. I thought the experts would have sussed it was genuine by looking at the bezel numbers and pearl. I was having some light hearted fun. Nothing serious.

For example, if i had brought a gen rolex sub and posted it in the rep section, it would have immediately been called as being gen, because the rolex section has members who know the rolex submariner flaws inside out.

I have many reps and this is actually the first gen that i have ever brought :)

No, not at all, just wasn't sure what you were getting at in your earlier comment, seen plenty of people try to pass off a rep as a gen, but trying to pass a gen as a rep isn't something you see every day.....don't think anyone was offended, just peeved at myself for not questioning it as being gen earlier as I was suspicious.

Nice photos by the way!

Kcore

Here is a photo of the clasp. It only says OMEGA.

DSC04577.jpg

It pretty scuffed up :(

Thanks Mont Blanc!!! Since Omega has been manufacturing the LE James Bond watches, there's been some debate about this. There have been members that have stated that the Bond ( Broccli/Salzman family corporate name) trademark, Danjaq, LLC appears on every "gen" LE Omega released. Others have said that the TM, Danjaq isn't on any of the "gens", only the reps.

It seems that the correct answer is that the TM is on some gen versions and not others.

fetasigma

i just ordered the new version from josh and it does rectify a couple of the issues(just got qc pics in) pearl is still off, but the 3 oclock marker and the red 50th aniversary have been fixed

David1982

Tart!!!!!!

emtp101

So it's gen, posted in the replica review section.....cheeky :o :)

YES!!!! I did the same thing on both repgeek and rwi and didn't get called out :D That's why I posted detailed close up photos of the watch :D Loved the comments! Just shows you how good the replica watch is, that no one knew it was 100% genuine! lol

Pretty sneaky

trevsdad

I wonder if they fixed the winding stem/tube thread issue?

i just ordered the new version from josh and it does rectify a couple of the issues(just got qc pics in) pearl is still off, but the 3 oclock marker and the red 50th aniversary have been fixed

Duzza

I just can fathom why a grown man would want to wear a James Bond watch :)

Geof

I just can fathom why a grown man would want to wear a James Bond watch :)

Because, it can be reasonably argued that James Bond isn't really a grown man. And that's part of his appeal. ;)