Sign in to follow this  
machiavegli

AP Forged Carbon / FC Diver review -- $398 TrustyTime version

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Naaaaaa.... u need more AP´s

LondonBB

no it´s not you..... it is quite tough to see...... just like on the Gen.....

Go google search a gen image .......

be happy man...... this is absolutely one of the best super reps out there.....

I couldn´t take my eyes of mine when I got it... and have been wearing it over my Gen Roo´s it´s that good

I do very much like the FC, my first AP (although just ordered a stainless steel diver today) but the hour hand is utterly ridiculous. Whilst the minute hand is great and very legible the hour hand I find difficult to see in dull daylight, let alone night. Andman is right, the gen hour hand looks similar, although I'm sure the rep lume is greyer in colour. It doesn't help it being so short. I will be sending the FC off to Kenny for him to relume the hour hand (only) plus waterproof.

quickdrawmcgraw

I bought mine from PC and he mentioned that all his watches are waterproof, swimming not an issue. Further waterproofing required?

no it´s not you..... it is quite tough to see...... just like on the Gen..... Go google search a gen image ....... be happy man...... this is absolutely one of the best super reps out there..... I couldn´t take my eyes of mine when I got it... and have been wearing it over my Gen Roo´s it´s that good
I do very much like the FC, my first AP (although just ordered a stainless steel diver today) but the hour hand is utterly ridiculous. Whilst the minute hand is great and very legible the hour hand I find difficult to see in dull daylight, let alone night. Andman is right, the gen hour hand looks similar, although I'm sure the rep lume is greyer in colour. It doesn't help it being so short. I will be sending the FC off to Kenny for him to relume the hour hand (only) plus waterproof.

jgoorn

Nice watch.

quickdrawmcgraw

the rubber marks the pillow of the watch box badly. Waiting for my alcantatra.

I agree as well... rubber is best strap on the FC Diver...... but for me having two of the same watches..... well ...there´s no point.... I´ll have the hornback dble yellow stitch...... and a bit of bling for my second Diver!!!

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

I bought mine from PC and he mentioned that all his watches are waterproof, swimming not an issue. Further waterproofing required?

no it´s not you..... it is quite tough to see...... just like on the Gen..... Go google search a gen image ....... be happy man...... this is absolutely one of the best super reps out there..... I couldn´t take my eyes of mine when I got it... and have been wearing it over my Gen Roo´s it´s that good

quickdraw.... you have been warned......for your own piece of mind.... get it properly WP......

I won´t take anything near water on any rep until it is done.....

The TD´s claim it and don´t guarantee it and it´s a pain in the ass and full of risk even if they did.... sending it back to China

Lets just say these----facs.... don´t operate with the strictest of quality controls

zSz

Need this watch!

MHardiman

Only a preview of it. Not yet for sale. I asked Angus and he said he was not sure but guessed within weeks.

Need this watch!

Latest version V4 just come out as well... link here but not TD here...

http://puretime-asia...strap-a2824-v4/

ex660

but wait..thrs another noob v4 waiting to be released? that looks more grainy for the FC pattern over thr.. mmm