Type: Mechanical.

Material: Rubber.

Price: $ 24.54

Site: Price Angels

Purchased through the site with list of watches Priceangels:

https://sites.google.com/site/replicasprice/home/tag-heuer

Link:http://www.priceange...al-s100418.html

First impression:

The watch comes in a round metal 'box', is well packed and well protected against bumps during flight.

What I first noticed was how beautiful the dial was finished. Especially for this price you do not see that often. It has several very nice details that emerge when you wear the watch.

Furthermore, the watch 3-way flow consisting of:

- Date indication.

- 12/24 hour display.

- Day view.

The dial has a kind of carbon-look background with different accents. This is unfortunately not good on the pictures below

Furthermore, the fine logo displayed at the top in the watch, on the strap and on the inside.

63298334.jpg

Tag heuer Carrera,

58299278.jpg

Tag heuer Carrera,

Mechanical:

It is a mechanical watch and du has no battery, keep it in that it should be by motion and times wearing. Manually wound The pointer moves and tap several times per second. ('' floating'' pointer) Problem with cheaper mechanical watch is that they are not always accurate and should be. excited every morning again

Watch strap:

The strap of this watch is made ​​of rubber, the brand on the band stand and is well finished, no burrs etc. He feels sturdy and the closure is of good quality.

The only drawback I've noticed in this watchband is that after some time wearing the watch the start sweating and uncomfortable begins to sit.

45345492.jpg

25933996.jpg

Conclusion:

Pros:

+ Beautiful and durable watch.

+ Good quality / price ratio.

+ Nicely finished details and on the watch.

+ Mechanical movement.

negatives:

- By (cheap) rubber watchband start sweating it after a while.

73750697.jpg

32434149.jpg

SSTEEL

First post, and promoting PA.?!? Have you been told by them to post this, or are you working for them?

NodgerRocks

Dubious much?! ;)

yippykayay2121

LOL even the way he lays out the message just like how dealers normally do. You aint no angels young son.

ramirr

Yikes!!! Stay away!

pepeu2013

I'm not working for them, only for those who want a shared TAG Heuer with lower value.

onionbag

PA are well known and are a supporting vendor on RWI(yes those bastids with the auras).

They won't rip you off, but they only sell cheapies............which is sometimes all some folks can afford. :)

jizza24

$24,54??? :deadhorse2:

Im disgusted that you bought a $24 Tag and posted a review here on this site, it would cost me more to ship that piece of shit SIS!

BentleySharp

I'm not working for them, only for those who want a shared TAG Heuer with lower value.

hmmm...ok...i'm not saying i don't beleive you...but...well...ok...

you know, the way you speak doesn't lend itself well to promote what you are trying to claim. just saying....

onionbag

Fake watch hierarchy snobbery...............and yes, PA only ship Airmail.................oh the shame of it, I hope my neighbours don't know I'm receiving Airmail parcels instead of FeDex.

TheTinMan

SpamCan-300x294.jpg

Who's hungry?

Higs

Blimey - tough crowd in here today.

I'm also a Price Angels customer using a similar list: https://sites.google.com/site/pareplicas/about

I've bought cheap/cheerful reps for the wife and kids from there (Armani/Cartier/Rado ladies watches and ICE/G-Shock for the kids)

mike70sk

why does that url have sites goole in it ? is that a cashed version of the site. Is there a real direct link to them ?

is site safe for shipping through customs ?

Edited by mike70sk

nofitstate

Looks a bit rough, but for $25 you could buy that just for when you're digging a dirty big hole.

Edited by nofitstate

scorpion

Cut the noob some slack, i have bought non watch stuff from PA a few times and they had great prices, free delivery and were easy to deal with.

As OnionB said not everyone has $300 to blow on a rep. Personally i would use Silix for cheap ones but PA are not scammers.

Omega_guy

$24.95 my arse, scammer alert

Tekkes

Ugh nvm, this thread is way too old for me to care :D

Edited by Tekkes

16plus4v

Thats gotta be the worst rep of the cal.36 I've ever seen. I have one from puretime, and it's top notch. It's my current daily. That thing is just horrendous.