Very satisfied J :D thanks.

baxter

back to this for the evening

IMG_4861_zps9f683f7c.jpg

IMG_4869_zpsa1e489e2.jpg

Hazz
9737009008_416c07ae5a_c.jpg

solkryssare

Bad pic but great story behind the model which I just spent 15 min writhing.... And then by the power of Jobs just disappeared. Now I can't be arsed doing it again

FB0AEEC5-E4A7-4722-B3AE-78B7CE12F10B-1116-000001034BB052D3_zps295647bc.jpg

baxter

that's a bummer E but come on don't be slack you've whetted our appetites now :lol:

is that an eames chair i see lurking ?

solkryssare

The moment has passed J. Yes it's an Eames. One of 4 black ones. Sadly they are not glass fiber ones....

solkryssare

Story short, I bought it from and old aviation engineer at a flea market who used to use it to calculate weight distribution for SAS cargo. Its filled with small holes to add weights to. We ended up talking and him and his wife opened up their home to me and we had a great time :) another fun fact (for me) is that the model was made 10 min from where I live now.....

baxter

The moment has passed J. Yes it's an Eames. One of 4 black ones. Sadly they are not glass fiber ones....

yes the " moment sometimes can't be retrieved .... cool model though and cool chair ... sadly i don't have glass fibre either :(

baxter

Story short, I bought it from and old aviation engineer at a flea market who used to use it to calculate weight distribution for SAS cargo. Its filled with small holes to add weights to. We ended up talking and him and his wife opened up their home to me and we had a great time :) another fun fact (for me) is that the model was made 10 min from where I live now.....

Nice ... if he made that model i'm guessing there were other treasure in an interesting house

markeym3

Monday...

Okeah_WC2.jpg

this is soo soo nice ,,, tell me it's auto ,, very retro

solkryssare

Notice how there are no decals on it. There used to be a few windows (not many is it a cargo carrier) and markings. That's the work of a 4 year old who decided it would make the perfect bathtub buddy.

Daddy was not happy

baxter

Notice how there are no decals on it. There used to be a few windows (not many is it a cargo carrier) and markings. That's the work of a 4 year old who decided it would make the perfect bathtub buddy.

Daddy was not happy

oh she didn't !!!!!!!! ...................... to be fair E i think it looks great without though ... just the pure form and all that ....

i hope the seals were greased though :lol:

markeym3

saturday's choice ...

20130901_174810_zps828e2c88.jpg

solkryssare

Nice ... if he made that model i'm guessing there were other treasure in an interesting house

He didn't make it him self but he lived in a fantastic penthouse apartment (nothing too posh but very stylish) designed by Kay Fisker a long time ago. The home clearly showed that they had both lived their life to the fullest.

I just love when people surprise you like that and show kindness and trust towards someone they don't know. Especially in this day and age

solkryssare

Daddy was not happy

oh she didn't !!!!!!!! ...................... to be fair E i think it looks great without though ... just the pure form and all that ....

i hope the seals were greased though :lol:

I agree. Looks kinda cool. It's solid aluminium so there are no weldings. Wings and body are cut from one solid block. Only the engines are added later. You just don't make stuff like that today.

baxter

He didn't make it him self but he lived in a fantastic penthouse apartment (nothing too posh but very stylish) designed by Kay Fisker a long time ago. The home clearly showed that they had both lived their life to the fullest.

I just love when people surprise you like that and show kindness and trust towards someone they don't know. Especially in this day and age

style is always better than posh sol .... the best houses have evolved and + million when people surprise you in a good way !!

baxter

do you think someone will be along shortly to force us to post a watch pic :lol:

solkryssare
do you think someone will be along shortly to force us to post a watch pic :lol:

Where am I? This is not some kind of watch site is it?

baxter

watches , aviation , therapy ................ all life is here ............. oh and titties

solkryssare

It just like real life only ..... With more titties, yes :D

Here's a watch pic

FinalRWG9_zps745d5a15.jpg

baxter

unfortunately yes :D

i'm off to finish making dinner for my bitch ............... oh i'm making dinner - who's the bitch ? :lol: later E !!

solkryssare
:lol: later B

digger2

Chopard on new strap from McJules

DSCN9577_20130913_201450_zpsce0fbf75.jpg

DSCN9576_20130913_201357_zpsba2f7740.jpg

that looks pretty cool !!

Thank's baxter!