Sign in to follow this  
yawn

Sorry guys, I didn't listen to your advice... but the end result is pretty awesome

chats

too expensive for a rep i think. go with gen one, i saw one earlier at a store near my apartement, it is gorgeous

outline

Where can i buy those Tudor's again?

fetasigma

Where can i buy those Tudor's again?

other than the heratige chrono quartz, and tudor black bay none are directly for sale......you can have them built by phong, or buy parts from yuki..or god forbid DW and get them made.

Jonnybaws

No way in hell would I spend anything like that sort of dough on a rep. I don't care how good it is or how much the gen costs.

Gotta agree with Greg and others.. regardless of how much this watch may have "Grown" on you, for that kind of Dough you could buy a brand new Gen Omega, Tag, Tudor, Pam, etc...

Must admit, its a nice watch but not $4K Rep nice.

yawn

Another franken completed, everything gen except the case set, which is from phong.

trailboss99

Loving it! Expensive yes but beautiful!

stevok2305

Sorry, don't like it enough to pay 4k for the gen let alone a rep. But hey! that's only my opinion, if you're happy with it that's the main thing.

Squee

Wow 4K for a rep, you could have gotten a gen TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 1887 Space X Chronograph with that kind of money...whatever floats your boat !

DeLaForce

Really nice congrats :thumbsup:

Pseudonym

It's your money - spend it how you wish. As long as you are happy with it, who cares??

Ok it's a lot of dough, but if you got it spare; rock out with your cock out.

Conex

Looks nice my friend. Me likey.

Mr Stubbs

It's fucking brilliant. Cost be damned, I love it!

This is why I chuckle at "which watch should I buy" threads. If you followed the crowd you'd just be a follower.

Wear it in good health!

:beer2:

LightGeek

It's like those folks that drop $20k on their mom's $5k Civic. Lots of fun but in retrospect it's nuts. Having said that, enjoy your money the way you spent it.

yawn

This brings the argument of Franken watch. I think if it has gen dial and movement, it's pretty much considered to be good enough to hold for long term, I ll have no problem servicing it at local watch smith. Although it is still a rep and a costly one, I won't be bothered for any flaws or people calling me out (one in a million chance).