Sign in to follow this  
James.

Obris Morgan explorer

James.

This is what I recd...

Thank you so much for your support of Model Explorer Pre-order event.

This mail is about shipping arrangement.

The Brush & Blasted model will begin to ship from tomorrow 14th Sept.

DLC model will ship on latest 20th Sept.

The shipping order is according to order date.

And tracking information will inform again and update in order record in our website under Purchase history section - http://www.obrismorgan.com/checking.html

If you have Question about the order, moved to new address or have a travel plan soon.

Please feel free contact us to [email protected]

We are happy to assist here.

Have a wonderful weekend =)

Justin

Obris Morgan Timepieces

baxter

oh yes just checked my other mail and have the same message ........... so should ship out sometime during the next week fingers crossed !!

gran

I must admit that this Obris Morgan looks too good, almost too good to be true

baxter

I must admit that this Obris Morgan looks too good, almost too good to be true

we'll soon find out gran ...... seems their previous releases had pretty good feedback re quality

gran

Yes they seem truly great! Extremely well made and relatively slim. Looks like a winner to me. Did they send QC pics?

markeym3

I like these companies that bring out a small limited run of a watch , and you know the quality is there too such good value for a nicely made automatic watch..

it looks a bit like my Korsbeck , the case is made by Fricker with a swiss ETA movement ,,

But yeah gonna looki into this Obris ..

Thanks for bringing to the forum ...

20130901_174819_zpsf00248f6.jpg

Ok just placed my order ,, black dial , black bezel ,,, looks nice cannee wait ,,,

baxter

not sure if they're sending QC pics gran ..... famous last words but i've got a good feeling about this one

James.

No qc pics, I think it'll just turn up one day :lol: 42mm no CG sounds good to me.

markeym3

so guys whats the delivery time on these ,,,, just went ahead and ordered but didnt really check on delivery date ...

James.

Before the RWG watch, that's for sure!

markeym3

Before the RWG watch, that's for sure!

+1 on that ,,, still looking forward to seeing the RWG creation ,,,

mellons

Hopefully i will get mine next week- brushed with black dial

If reality is half as good as photos it will be a keeper

Reat design- echoes of rolex big crown mixed in with ploprof bzel and that lug-strap junction is elegant and vrutal at the same time.

I hope it wont wear too small...

gran

not sure if they're sending QC pics gran ..... famous last words but i've got a good feeling about this one

You have every reason to feel good about it. Looks a helluva lot better than many a SEIKO too.

markeym3

Reat design- echoes of rolex big crown mixed in with ploprof bzel and that lug-strap junction is elegant and vrutal at the same time.

I see what you mean about the wear too small ,, I feel happier with 45mm and above ,, but then i got myself a Seiko 6309 , I think 42mm and it is really nice , doesnt feel small ,, so I think it will be ok , the bezel looks thinnish so may appear larger ,,

baxter

You have every reason to feel good about it. Looks a helluva lot better than many a SEIKO too.

have to agree there ... the seiko thing is ( mostly ) lost on me. :hide:

markeym3

have to agree there ... the seiko thing is ( mostly ) lost on me. :hide:

Hey come on guys ,, the Seiko thing is nice ,,, I was sceptical but they are nicely made pieces ..

20130901_175342_zpsd57b8296.jpg

baxter

I see what you mean about the wear too small ,, I feel happier with 45mm and above ,, but then i got myself a Seiko 6309 , I think 42mm and it is really nice , doesnt feel small ,, so I think it will be ok , the bezel looks thinnish so may appear larger ,,

I think 42 is a perfect size ( anywhere from 40 - 44 feels great to me ) ...... was just admiring your Korsbek.. really nice ...sent me on a search and i fell in love with the KB hydro explorer as well - not easy to get one i guess though with only 15 having been made :(

baxter

That seiko is nice but i find some of them really gaudy around the bezel and dial area .... look like they were produced by no fear

markeym3

I think 42 is a perfect size ( anywhere from 40 - 44 feels great to me ) ...... was just admiring your Korsbek.. really nice ...sent me on a search and i fell in love with the KB hydro explorer as well - not easy to get one i guess though with only 15 having been made :(

Thanks , yes really like it ,, I bought it cheap because it has a crown/stem issue ,, its going back to Fricker to be sorted , the previous owner was lacking in "mechanical sympathy" so I managed to pick it up for £250 ,,, yeah hydro explorer are around and pop up now and then but it is rare when it happens ,,, I am liking this introduction to these smaller companies ...

baxter

Thanks , yes really like it ,, I bought it cheap because it has a crown/stem issue ,, its going back to Fricker to be sorted , the previous owner was lacking in "mechanical sympathy" so I managed to pick it up for £250 ,,, yeah hydro explorer are around and pop up now and then but it is rare when it happens ,,, I am liking this introduction to these smaller companies ...

£ 250.00 ??? sounds like a steal mate .................... where is the best place to look out for the KB's ? and yes i'm getting quite excited about the well priced boutique brands.

markeym3

£ 250.00 ??? sounds like a steal mate .................... where is the best place to look out for the KB's ? and yes i'm getting quite excited about the well priced boutique brands.

It was on Ebay of all places ,, I was just searching divers watches and there it was never heard of them before so did a quick search ,,, it was at £100 so I asked the guy do you have a BIN and he said because of the damage (crown stem) he would take £250 ... I have been using it no problem ,, but will still sort it out ... I work at times near the factory in Germany so may take it in myself..

baxter

Nice one ... i'm going to start searching and researching ... i can see a new strain to my obsession developing :facepalm:

TheSav

That Pradata looks like it could be interesting too. Wish they'd hurry up and post some details of the watch face.

James.

As good as reps now are, they've nothing on a well made boutique, given the price a lot of the new "super reps" are, $400-600 you can get some really good boutique stuff for the same outlay with warranty, water resistance and without the worry of customs. Shit, I sound like Balad :facepalm:

TheSav

You are 100% correct James. After the next Obris Morgan arrives I'll be getting another Steinhart or 2. It would be interesting for members to post up other boutique manufacturers. Just to help my obsession a long a bit :lol: