Sign in to follow this  
James.

Obris Morgan explorer

corsa

Yep, that's bang on James, The boutique and micro brands are producing some excellent pieces, funny how it sounds like you and Sav are getting/got to where I am at the mo, Reps are great to experience some more of the Higher brands, but there is something about a good micro brand that just floats my boat!!

James.

The Obris will be the last if my mircos for a while, I've decided on the Oris depth gauge as my next buy, and a SW or SOH... The list continues ugh. Damned 3-timers are just too bloody hard to find.

I'm very disappointed with the latest from Halios, lazy design that the crown is Ss on a bronze case. Might pick up a hexa q500, prefer the bezel combo over the auto, I just despise qtz tho... Ffs too many choices. At least in off the black bay train having recently tried a friends on, not for moi.

futbol57102at

While we're talking about Obris, I figured it might be good to ask this....So the Nevon appears to be sold out via their website. Any chance anyone here (probably EU folks) has purchased through bensontrade.nl ? They appear to have a few of the Nevons in stock...I can't imagine there'd be reps, but I would be worried of a fly-by-night operation that might just take my $ and run.

nev848
The Obris will be the last if my mircos for a while, I've decided on the Oris depth gauge as my next buy, and a SW or SOH... The list continues ugh. Damned 3-timers are just too bloody hard to find.

I'm very disappointed with the latest from Halios, lazy design that the crown is Ss on a bronze case. Might pick up a hexa q500, prefer the bezel combo over the auto, I just despise qtz tho... Ffs too many choices. At least in off the black bay train having recently tried a friends on, not for moi.

What's wrong with the Tudor as this was going to be my next Gen buy?

James.

What's wrong with the Tudor as this was going to be my next Gen buy?

I just didnt like the way it felt on my wrist, I love the colours, but I think trying it on on the SS was a mistake. I'd say the watch would benefit from an extra few mm width @ the lugs a la subC

HWG

Thanks to this thread I have a blasted black/black on preorder, set to ship on Sept 25. :facepalm:

markeym3

Thanks to this thread I have a blasted black/black on preorder, set to ship on Sept 25. :facepalm:

Ha ha yes I have a black black brushed ordered too ...damm you guys

TheSav
:rofl: it seems like a lot of their inventory is going to end up in the hands of RWG members.

James.

Oh damn HWG is getting one?! I should just waited 2 weeks and got one from the m2m :lol:

Mazz
:rofl:

trksh-bzr

that's a damn nice watch. sharp edges like those are a rare sight on watches in this price range.

baxter

mine shipped today via fedex - estimated delivery mon 23rd - can't wait !!! :)

James.

Damn it mines still "pending" - when did you order?

baxter

about a month ago i think James

James.

Ahhh only ordered mine on the 1st Sept, hopefully I'm in the 1st batch!

mellons

I think the first person who receives this should do a mini review- is the watch in the hand as good as the images?

baxter

patience James it won't be long !! i know how you feel though this is the first watch i've bought that isn't a rep in a long time and am ( as i keep saying ) very excited !!

I think the first person who receives this should do a mini review- is the watch in the hand as good as the images?

i think there will be a spate of reviews all happening around the end of this week into next .... i'll definitely do one if someone else hasn't done the definitive one .. having said that there are different finishes and colours !!

HWG

Oh damn HWG is getting one?! I should just waited 2 weeks and got one from the m2m :lol:

:finger:

:rofl:

jeffw69

you can say that again. :lol:

KarmaToBurn

Looks like the first wrist shot came in over at WUS

1223388d1379342068-obris-morgan-explorer-dsc_0712.jpg

James.

Gone :( looks like some worry about the blue colour is bubbling there

KarmaToBurn

Gone :( looks like some worry about the blue colour is bubbling there

He user put up a new one

1224008d1379382840-obris-morgan-explorer-dsc_0710~01.jpg

Edited by KarmaToBurn

James.

Sweet, glad to have gone black :P

markeym3

Thanks for the picture. ..those guy's over on WUS are funny. ..They were getting upset because the 30 on the bezel is inverted. ..err come on .Hello ....This is no big deal .... Some people eh ...

Kinda like the blue but im glad I ordered the black too ..

James.

Tracking is alive! Expected delivery next Tuesday :D