Sign in to follow this  
Pmat

What ladies watch?

Pmat

Hi guys.

Just decided to get the other half a decent rep watch but not sure what one to get her. I'm after something that's good quality, not too blingy and would suit her very small wrists.

I'm not looking for a 'read, read and read more' response or that all dealers are the same....I'm just asking for some suggestions for a good quality rep that fits the criteria mentioned above. Maybe you've bought your Mrs one or have been looking to do so or you just know your stuff?

Any good advice will be appreciated. Cheers.

Martinjogs

Chanel J12 is a popular one for the ladies. The plain white or black ceramic versions look classy, not sure about some of the mega bling watches out there, they just shout ...FAKE!!!

Pmat
Chanel J12 is a popular one for the ladies. The plain white or black ceramic versions look classy, not sure about some of the mega bling watches out there, they just shout ...FAKE!!!

Cheers Martin, I'll take a look at that. Yeah, the blingy ones are awful, generally.

I was also thinking about the ladies PAMs. They seem to be unfussy, smart and good quality but I've not really read any reviews. I suppose we (men) seem to be the dominant sex at RWG!

Martinjogs

If your lady is cool with really big watches, PAMs are great IMHO. Watches are indeed a bloke thing though, by and large!

kjb1

Funnily enough, yesterday when my pam turned up, the first thing wife said was oooh, can i have one!! i like it!!

Wrist-Time

My wife likes the bling. She likes her RG Ladymatic so much, that I've got a SS one incoming this week .

LadymaticB.jpg

Stuvetjee

Or a cartier panthere?

Edited by Stuvetjee

Pmat

I'll take a look at all mentioned, especially the PAM. Her wrists are tiny though, so the PAM might look like a dinner plate on her wrist

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

black263

Cartier tank is perfect . Used to be a man's watch but now looks great on a lady.