Sign in to follow this  
cyqueenzstyle

"Processed for Departure" for 10 days so far?

cyqueenzstyle

Hey all,

Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the weekend. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to comment from experience on my situation. I ordered 6 watches from Silix. They are coming in two packages. The first packages contains 4 watches and second package the last 2 watches. Michelle from Silix put the first package out on Sept 4. By Sept 5, the Hong Kong Post Tracking Website read " package is processed for departure as of 5-Sept," which it still says until today, 10 or 11 days later. On the USA-end of it, the USPS tracking website says "origin post is preparing for shipment" which it has also said for 10-11 days. So I'm wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if this is normal. When I asked MIchelle about it a few days ago she told me to just wait as it should be at my door by 12-15 days after she sent it. I dont think that will be the case. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

fatarms

Don't forget to take into account labor day as well, so there's two days that nothing was shipped between Sunday and Monday. Also, things tend to be slow from Silix for me as well.

Also, not a good idea to order that many at once, you can lose a lot of watches in one shipment if it gets confiscated, plus the weight can throw up red flags for customs.

skin_oi_skin

I am currently wearing an awesome ulysee nardin that still says origin post is preparing shipment. the usps tracking is almost worthless when it comes to Asian shipments. the only time it ever updates (in my experience) is if it comes through a long island sorting facility. your new toy is probably on its way to your door this week; however I have had to wait almost a month with standard shipping.

cyqueenzstyle

Hey all,

Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the weekend. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to comment from experience on my situation. I ordered 6 watches from Silix. They are coming in two packages. The first packages contains 4 watches and second package the last 2 watches. Michelle from Silix put the first package out on Sept 4. By Sept 5, the Hong Kong Post Tracking Website read " package is processed for departure as of 5-Sept," which it still says until today, 10 or 11 days later. On the USA-end of it, the USPS tracking website says "origin post is preparing for shipment" which it has also said for 10-11 days. So I'm wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if this is normal. When I asked MIchelle about it a few days ago she told me to just wait as it should be at my door by 12-15 days after she sent it. I dont think that will be the case. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

So is that a normal tracking status 11 days later?

fatarms

Like skin said, asian shipment tracking is shoddy at best. Be patient. Seriously, if it's been a month and it hasn't shown up yet, that's when you can officially start to panic. Patience is a must in this hobby. You're not dealing with Amazon.

cyqueenzstyle

I am currently wearing an awesome ulysee nardin that still says origin post is preparing shipment. the usps tracking is almost worthless when it comes to Asian shipments. the only time it ever updates (in my experience) is if it comes through a long island sorting facility. your new toy is probably on its way to your door this week; however I have had to wait almost a month with standard shipping.

Is Hong Kong Post saying "Processed as of Sept 5" normal this late in the game?

cyqueenzstyle

Funny picture there Fatarms lol

Wriggles

Is Hong Kong Post saying "Processed as of Sept 5" normal this late in the game?

As has already been said a couple of times here, tracking particularly for regular post as opposed to DHL etc is unreliable, forget and ignore the tracking and just have patience