Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG WATCH UPDATE V4

solkryssare

Seriously, we need a flame free, serious area for official updates on this watch, not this one, and the others which are flooded with spam.

That would be one lonely thread mate

SSTEEL
:lmao2:

trailboss99

Could it be a ukelule too?

No. Next question?

Ok...can it be an ukelele then?

Yes, but not yet. There will be a RWI ukelele in due course, so I'm told... :Whistle:

I can imagine we have to pm Col about this?

No, you need to PM Fakemaster and cc wat44. When done email the Pope so he knows FM knows you want one. He needs to know the numbers to order the banjo claps.

NFleischer

That's actually a nice banjo Sol.

Thang

Nice Banjo Greg. Do we have a list for that?

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

onzenuub

*pops head in thread on the off-chance a serious update has been posted, sadly exited, and left thread only to realise the last few pages with posts from today are the same nonsense.*

Seriously, we need a flame free, serious area for official updates on this watch, not this one, and the others which are flooded with spam.

Yes, I'm a moaning old git :P

Are you crazy?

Chrisby

*pops head in thread on the off-chance a serious update has been posted, sadly exited, and left thread only to realise the last few pages with posts from today are the same nonsense.*

Yes, I'm a moaning old git :P

Are you crazy?

Aren't we all?

greg_r

Nice Banjo Greg. Do we have a list for that?

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Yes. PM trk to get on the list. Ta.

JohnG

Yeah, Fakey has info on these and he is doing a homemade PVD version, should be quite nice.

trksh-bzr
Yeah, Fakey has info on these and he is doing a homemade PVD version, should be quite nice.

is it reasonable to assume that he has finally finished repompishing the deep sea dipper then? I thought the pvd on the dipper had him worn out...

onzenuub

Oke, when Fakey is doing it it will be the end of the RWG watch. It will become a fakeRWG watch

JohnG
DAVEandFAKEY.gif

trksh-bzr

DAVEandFAKEY.gif

rofl

elp

A priest says to his friend, the rabbi, that he has a perfect way of eating for free in restaurants. "I go in at well past 9 o'clockin the evening, eat several courses slowly, linger over coffee, port and a cigar. Come 2 o'clock, as they are clearing everything away, I just keep sitting there until eventually a waiter comes up and asks me to pay. Then I say: 'I've already paid your colleague who has left.' Because I am a man of the cloth, they take my word for it, and I leave."

The rabbi is impressed, and says: "Let's try it together this evening."

So the priest books them into a restaurant and come 2 o'clock they are both still quietly sitting there after a very full meal. Sure enough, a waiter comes over and asks them to pay. The priest just says: "I've already paid your colleague who has left."

And the rabbi adds: "And we are still waiting for the change!"

....and this is why the claps are delayed.

Thang

Good one Elp9 :D

onzenuub

An asshole says what?

http://www.replica-w...t=170247&page=5

Must have the smallest penis ever. Look at his reaction to statements of fact.

I never knew it was about a penis. Do you mean the penis of the pope, the rabbi? Are claps involved? What about the midlicks and this penis? Just be clear what you mean.

James.

Looks like there was more than just 1 contended for smallest prick on the forums in that thread ;)

gB.
An asshole says what?

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=170247&page=5

Must have the smallest penis ever. Look at his reaction to statements of fact.

Listen, you, faking idiot.

I left RWG because of my disagreement with Greg about dropshippers, not because somebody" called me out". Nobody ever did it, because I never gave any reason for it, you, faking pig. And I never made ANY nasty comment about RWG, not here, not anywhere else, you, idiot. I have tons of good friends at RWG, and you're not one of them.

Don't you ever open your stinking mouth, capiche???

Ah, another episode of "As the RWG Watch Turns"

:popcorn:

Baldrick

scorpion

Well i have seen it with my own eyes the claps prototype made, the bags of rubber mid links, the watch head its all coming together soon. After the Chinese new year but no guarantee as factory is prone to putting orders back if bigger better ones come in. i have not ordered one so have no issues with delay, Luth makes a good enough explanation on the darkside but is getting a lot of stick. Time will tell but i personally wish Luth well, i never had any issues with him and miss his unique charm here.

That is all.

1 cool shades.gif

Jetpants

Every time I read one of Luthier's tantrum posts this plays in my head:

onzenuub

And?

DR3M3L

Wow, just reading the topic on RWI. What happened to Luth? Always seemed to be a cool guy, reading this kind of shit makes me think about my place on the list too.

NCRich

It is just a watch. Shouldn't have done it to start with. Seems they all end up badly. Still I'll buy my blue one if it becomes obtanium.